• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi, 1885,

thanks a lot :)

As to the Honved scandal... we remember this very well... our heavily missed Martin told us, that Austria was the only(!) Austrian club offering help to Sturm in order to get the fans out of there... fan cops(!) travelling with the fans are said to have thrown themselves over fans on the floor to protect them from more beats of the "security" and were hit, too...

The biggest scandal of all was the reaction by UEFA, completely regardless of lots of material (fotos and videos) showing the "securities" using illegal weapons like steel rods or billiard balls in socks, incl. former seats and thus attacking the fans...

As Felly said, if the guest club would have been one of the European big players, Honved wouldn't have seen any international game for at least five years... not so for an Austrian club, they were punished on top...

Similar "objectivity" of UEFA was shown towards us against Bilbao, when the attacks with sand bottles or seats came from the public and additionally our fans were beaten by securities (it was on TV although camera rapidly slew) when they celebrated a goal...

~ no further comment ~

Best regards,
    _pantera_

• Halo pantera!

Yes, those security members are crazy, unfair, and digusting what they did... I hope Sturm supporters wont try to take a revenge, because in this case so much people can be injured - again..

I've heard about that incident with Bilbao, and I have seen that PUTA BILBAO "flag". UEFA's decisions are hilarious sometimes..

Now lets talk about football:
    European Legaue's fights started today. Hungarian teams were successful: Paks won 1-0 in Andorra against Saint Coloma and Ferencváros beated 3-0 their Armenian 'enemy', Ullises. Our third EL-team, Kecskemét will play only the second round against a Kazakh team.
    And as you all know in Champions League Videoton-Sturm Graz. Both their team and fans are waiting this game, as I know their biggest ultra group trying to make a choreo for this game.

Újpest:
    On Wednesday we played our third pre-match, and reached the 3rd lose. Now against MSK Zilina with 4-0.. The biggest problem is that we couldnt score any goals in these 3 games, and a lot of our players injured.. We have only 1 striker who is healthy now.. I wonder what this team will be albe to do in the next season..

Finaly good news for our country: Hungary will be on the third 'box' on the draw of the brazilian World Cup in year 2014.

Gute Nacht!

• Hallo Veilchen!

Wiener Neustadt - Újpest FC 0-2! This victory against them is a good result for us.

Zoltán Takács (defender!) scored an amazing free-kick goal! (You can see at 1:15, the second goal, scored by Balázs Balogh is at 4:25)
    http://www.dailymotion.com/vid…er-neustadt-2-0-1-0_sport

Good news for us that the club could renew Péter Rajczi's contract, so he will help our team again for a year. (I wrote about him, and his stats in this post: Samstag, 4. Juni 2011, 10:56).
    One of his most memorable, clever goal against Ferencváros in 2004:
    [youtube]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

Nowadays our staff test 3 midfielders: Pavel Mezlik ( http://www.transfermarkt.de/de…profil/spieler_21082.html ), Darko Markovic ( http://www.transfermarkt.de/de…profil/spieler_36118.html ) and Djordje Djerovic. We have to find somebody who will be able to replace Nikola Mitrovic, who left us and signed to Videoton. Markovic and Mezlik played against Wiener Neustadt.

On this Saturday we will play our last friendly game, our guest will be the Dunaszerdahely (DAC Dunajska Streda) from the Slowakian first league. And on the next week the season 2011/2012 will start... ;)

Have a nice day!

• Yes, was a very nice match, yesterday!

Let´s hope it will be a good season for Ùjpest!

I´ve also posted a few pics here.

A. G. A. B. - All greens are bastards

"...da brauchst nur mit einem grünen Fetzen wacheln und schon fangen die Hirntoten zu singen an..."

• Thank you Kommando Sperrbezirk and HMF for these cool pictures! I hope the match was good.
    Plans are changed: tomorrow we will play 2 friendly games! From 3pm we will play against Kecskemét (they will play their first EL-game on next week), and after that we will play against Dunaszerdahely from 5:30pm in the stadium. It's a big choice for all of Újpest players to show he wants to be in the starting 11 next week on our first league match.

Yesterday both Paks and Ferencváros won, so they will be in European Legaue's second round (and Kecskemét will join them now). The greens got both norwegien rivals: Paks will play with Tromsö, Ferencváros will play with Aalesund. Kecskemét will play against FC Aktobe from Kazakhstan.

• Today (11 of July) in the parliament the politicans passed (accepted) the bill about the football hooliganism in rate 250 yes against 91 no. Whatd does it mean? Because the new laws you can get:

- up to two years imprisonment, if you enter the pitch, or throw anything to the pitch. If you do it as a part of a crowd (so if you do it not alone), or if you wear any weapons, or if you did it before, its up to 3 years imprisonment.

- if you do any crime or offense ON THE WAY to the match or when you go home after the match they can ban you from any stadium.

- when you enter a stadium you have to confess that you have to show your identity card if the security members ask, and you have to confess that they can make visual and audio recording about you.

Sport Hooliganism is crime from this day...

They think families will visit football games if they ban all the hools and ultras from the stadiums. The only ones who is loyal to their club. And guess which games have the most 'viewers'? Of course those, where are the 'hools and ultras' makes the biggest 'crime'... I mean Ferencváros-Újpest Derbys, always with more than 10.000 viewers. But I can say Szombathely-Zalaegerszeg or Nyíregyháza-Diósgy?r. And where are no hools and ultras, there are the least viewers: MTK, Paks, Pápa and so on. (Of course I dont want to violate them and of course respect for those who doesnt mind their money to follow their club anywhere).

SO...

"The recently accepted law about sport hooliganism criminalize knowingly people around football. It makes impression that families dont go to football games because of the supporters.This law threatening almost everybody who spends their weekedns in the stadiums. On Saturday we will show both sides of the coin. We will support for 60 minutes, and then go home.Because this is the only way for the misguided opinion (people) to understand that the really goal (of the new law) is to dissapear the fan life.
    The supporter groups of Újpest"

I would really ask somebody to translate my words. I tried to translate the new laws and the groups's opinion, but I dont use these words (about topic laws and politicans) so if something is wrong thats my fault, sorry.
    It's for those mainly who would visit this game from Austria! I got letters about some of you would come, now I would ask you all to think about it! We will leave the stadium after 60 mins (I'm sure some person will stay, mainly old ones and sponsors who dont know about it). So if you want to enjoy a match and see how we support mabye its not the best game for you!
    If there will be any change, i will write about it here as soon as possible.
    So once again I would ask somebody to translate those lines about the new law and the supporter groups's words to German. Thank you!!!

• my translation. i'm not really good in english (and in german :facepalm ) but better then nothing:

Heute (11.Juli) haben die Politiker im Parlament ein neues Gesetz zum Thema Fußball Hooliganismus verabschiedet (250 Stimmen für JA, 91 Stimmen NEIN).
    Was bedeutet das?

- Bis zu 2 Jahre Haftstrafe, wenn man das Spielfeld betritt oder etwas auf das Spielfeld wirft. Wenn das im Schutz einer Menschenmenge geschieht, eine Waffe mitgeführt wird oder man Wiederholungstäter ist, kann man bis zu 3 Jahre inhaftiert werden.

- Begeht man eine Straftat auf dem Weg zum Stadion, oder auf dem Heimweg nach dem Spiel, kann man Stadionverbot bekommen.

- Wenn man ein Stadion betritt muss man sich, nach Aufforderung eines Security Mitarbeiters, ausweisen können. Diese können auch Video- und Audioaufnahmen anfertigen.

Sport Hooliganismus ist ab heute ein Verbrechen

SO..

Das vor kurzem angenommene Gesetz über Fußball Hooliganismus kriminalisiert wissentlich Menschen die zum Fußball gehen.
    Es erweckt den Eindruck, dass Familien wegen der Supporter nicht ins Stadion gehen. Dieses Gesetz bedroht fast alle die ihr Wochenende im Stadion verbringen. Am Samstag werden wir beide Seiten der Münze zeigen. Die ersten 60 Minuten wird es Unterstützung geben, danach gehen wir nach Hause. Das ist der einzige Weg um den Leuten klar zumachen, dass das Ziel des neuen Gesetzes ein verschwinden der Fankultur ist.
    Die Fangruppen aus Újpest

• hat irgendein informierter user vielleicht ahnung wie es mit karten für das spiel videoton szekesfehervar - sturm graz ausschaut und ob man sie vor ort käuflich erwerben kann?

besser man erkundigt sich bevor man dort steht und keinen plan hat, denn ihr wisst ja.... caution is the mother of the china box! :)

• Gute Nacht,

First of all thank you Lerphat for your quick and great help! I would like to ask those who still want to come to our first game in the new season against Lombard Pápa, please understand that this action is important for us, so please leave the sector after 60 minutes, as everybody will do in the ultra('D') sector. We will have to be unified. Thank you for understanding!
    So we will start this season in this Saturday, here are 3 pictures about the last Újpest-Pápa:
    away-sector :wacko: :

D sector:

Sturm Graz - Videoton Fehérvár
    Both team were weak. Unfortunately as it seems Videoton will win this league again easily. They are supported by the state(Fidesz) with incredibly big moneys (of course only in hungarian scene). The currently state's team.. That's why they are called just "Fideszoton" (game with the names: Fidesz+Videoton) by the other fans. And that's why tons of hungarian football-fans supported Sturm on this Wednesday. More precisely against Videoton.
    Congrats for Imre Szabics for his goal, that was nice.
    And one more thing: I wouldn't be surprised if there will be somthing between Sturm and Vidi supporters on the next week because this video:
    [youtube]

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

I remember last summer when Videoton played against the slovenian Maribor, Maribor's biggest group, 'Viole Maribor' did a video for Videoton fans, and Viole Maribor were running in their own streets at their home. In the next video you can see viole maribor's 'welcoming video' what they did, and after that how they ran:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

Other hungarian teams:
    today Paks played 1-1 against the norwegian Tromsö. If they will be able to kick out Tromsö they can get: Sparta Praha (CZE), Stoke City (ENG), Anorthosis Famagusta (CYP)/Gagra (GEO), Glentoran (NIR)/Vorskla Poltava (UKR), Heart of Midlothian (SCO).

Kecskemét's guest was the kazakh FC Aktobe, final result 1-1, in the next round they can meet: Atlético de Madrid (ESP), Young Boys (SUI), Mladá Boleslav (CZE), Crvena zvezda (SRB), Alania Vladikavkaz (RUS).

and Ferencváros beated the other norwegian, Aalesund 2-1. Their possible opponents can be:
    AZ Alkmaar (NED), FK Austria Wien (AUT), Bursaspor (TUR), Željezni?ar (BIH)/FC Sheriff (MDA), FK S?duva (LTU)/IF Elfsborg (SWE). Austria Wien and Fradi in the same group... All i can say is WOW! 8o I know theres an other round next week, but I'm sure all of you have already think about this Derby!

Finally I could watch your game today, was clear whos the better!:thumbup: Respect for those who followed the team! You will have to play clever at home, focus at the defense, and there wont be any problem.

Good Night!

• Good afternoon,
    new season started, Újpest-Pápa 0-1. We could greet some guys from Wien. As it was planned, people in ultra sector left after 60 minutes the stadium.
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

One of the announcements:

It says: "We came to support, but you treated us as criminals..."

Debrecen's biggest ultra group (SZ.U.D.) left the stadium after 80 minutes, in their match against Vasas on Friday.

"Supporter is NOT criminal" , and "Enemies of Families? tut-tut!"

Protest of Diósgy?r supporters:

Next weekend we will go to Gy?r. Two pictures from last 2 'violas on tour Gy?r':

Have a nice week,
    Forza Violas!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!