• Nettes Trikot!

Nice Jersey! :thumbup:

violet greetings from austria's number 1!!

Halo maddogz!
    Ja, ich mag es. 8) Ihre Trikot ist auch gut, die golden Teil wirklich 'cool' mit die lila und weiß farben! Ich sah es in ein Foto über Barazite.
    Okay if its a chaos, thats what i wanted to write :D: Yes, i like it. Your Jersey is good too, the golden part really cool with the purple and white colours! I saw it in a photo about Barazite.

Oh and almost forget to post a picture from tomorrow:

It says: Captain, we are waiting for you to be back!
    Trying it in German: Kapitän, wir warten auf sein zurück!

Gute Nacht Veilchen!

• Must have been an incredible game!
    For me, such turnarounds are always the best games with the most emphatic support. :thumbup:

Wilkommen hirschstettner!
    Yeah, it was incredible. At half time (0:2) we thought it will be 0:4 or more.. But thank godness we could stand up.

Imagine, in the previous season, we played with MTK. In the 68. minutes they lead 4-1.. But you know what, check out the video ;):
    [youtube]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

Unbelievable..... The atmosphere we made there was also great. Altough it was an away game for us. Unfortunately you cant see us, Újpest fans, because the 'visitor-sector' is under the cameraman.
    But here is a picture from that day:

So that was an unforgettable day for us.
    Tschüss!

• Hy Violas,
    It seems that it was a cool 'stand up' by you against Sturm, but to be honest, i didnt watch the game. Precisely: i wasnt able to watch it. On the stream where i could follow FAK games are offline during your matches, altough its an Austrianer one. This is that stream:
    http://justin.tv/daves_bar

On Tuesday we had the second match against Pápa on the Hungarian cup (on the first game we have won 3-1), and the result was 3-1 again, so in total the final result is 6-2 for us. And today MLSZ (Hungarian Football Association) draw the pairs: we will play against Kaposvár among the best 8 teams. Against that Kaposvár who we played on the previous weekend with. We would be happy, if we just look at this year's results against them: on the first game we've won 1-0, and as you know on the weekend we bet them again for 3-2. But its a cup, where anything can happen, and we should remember: altough we have won that match, but we got 2 goals on a home game, which can be deadly in a cup game with 2 rounds. So we have to fight with 100%!
    The Hungarian Cup, and the national stadium where the final match will be:

Tomorrow our guest will be Siófok. They are one of the new teams, and the have to fight if they wanna be here on the next season too. They are in the 15. position, but if we look our position, we can easily realise: there are only 5 points between the two clubs..
    On August we played with them a 1-1. They are a little, but a dangerous team: on the Hungarian Cup Siófok went through the Ferencváros(Ferencváros is on the 2. in the league!).
    2010 August, Siófok-Újpest, visitor(ultra) sector:

Siófok has only one ultra group, their name is: South Coast Ultras. This name is because Siófok is on the Balaton's south coast. (Balaton is our country's biggest lake :)). They have only a few fans, for example when Ferencváros or Újpest play there, the stadium 80% are 'guest-fan', and only around 20% are home supporter.
    Here is a picture about South Coast Ultras, but you can see a pyro show like this by them only 10 yearly. :D

FORZA VIOLAS!!!

• Hy people,
    Bravo Sturm Graz, 1-1 is cool! :thumbup: And i think Ried wont be able to win against the "Hurenkinder"!

Újpest played tomorrow against Siófok, and we saw a quite interesting draw. Final result is 1-1, our goal was scored by Bence Lázár - again. One of our best players, Mitrovic couldnt play, and he very missed from the team. Lets see our programme: on Tuesday, we will have the first match of Hungarian Cup (among the best 8 teams): our guest will be the Kaposvár. The cup is really important for us, so i hope in a good result. On wednesday, we will go to the same district, and play with Vasas. We will have to make there 3 points.
    So interesting week is in front of us..

This video clearly shows that we cant wait the DERBY.. we have to wait only until April 1.. ÚJPEST, EZ A DICS?SÉGÜNK, CSAK ÉRTED ÉLÜNK!!!
    [youtube]

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

• Gute Nacht Veilchen!
    First of all: Alles Gute zum 100. Geburtstag!!!
    I would like to wish a happy birthday in the name of Újpest fans. I hope you will be able tocelebrate this big Centenarium with the Bundesliga title! 8)

And here comes the not so happy news:
    We had 3 games during this 7 days: unfirtunately we fell out from the Hungarian Cup, which was the only chance for us to play in the next Europe League.. On the first match Kaposvár beated us in the Szusza Ferenc stadium 3-2, and we were only able to play a draw (2-2) in their home on the second game. So, auf wiedersehen Hungarian Cup, aus wiedersehen national games...!
    On the previous weekend we visited a neighbour district, we played with Vasas. They celebrated their 100 anniversary, and beated us 1-0.
    So, this season is nothing for us, from now we dont have a target. Just survival.

Újpest fans on the previous weekend in the visitor sector in Vasas stadium:

On this weekend MTK will be our guest. On autumn they won that match 1-0, altough we played quite well. Now they are in the position 14., and have the same points as Újpest. It will be an important game for both the teams, because 4(!) teams have same points (23p.: MTK, Kispest Honvéd, Szombathelyi Haladás and Újpest), and 3 teams have one more (24p.: Gy?ri ETO, Vasas, Kecskemét). So the tabelle is really balanced, and everything can happen. Hope the bests.

Greetings from Hungary

• Yes, you are right pantera, just its a big club with glorious past. Újpest has to fight to being the first, and now, it seems we have to fight against the fall-out from the 'strong' first league.. :evil: We know our team is young and unexperienced, but its Újpest..

Another thing: after 6 years we have new capo(s). The previous leader was from the group Ultra Viola Bulldogs, from now one man from Viola Fidelity, and one from Solo Ultras.

Köszönet mindenért kisfat!

• Danke sher pantera, i hope the same!

Today we have beat MTK to 2-1 at home, it means really important 3 points. We stepped up 2 places, so we are on the 10. position, which is still shame, but of course, its better.

On the next weekend in the Hungarian first league will be no games, because of the National Team's match. Hungary will play with Netherlands, so it wont be easy.:facepalm
    But! We will have match! Our guest will be the polish Górnik Zabrze! It will be a gala-match, for the memory of Ferenc Szusza.

Ferenc Szusza (1 December 1923 - 1 August 2006) was one of Hungary's greatest football players.
    Szusza was a top division player of Újpest from 1941 to 1960. He played 24 games for the Hungarian national team and was a 4-time champion with Újpest FC.
    At the time of his death, Szusza was the all time top scorer in Hungary's top division, and the twelfth highest among all top division players in the world. Szusza scored the most league goals in football history while with one club.
    After his football career, Szusza became a manager. He coached Gy?ri ETO, Újpest, Górnik Zabrze, Real Betis and Atletico Madrid.
    Our stadium is named after Szusza.
    (source from wikipedia)
    So, Szusza is a real LEGEND here, and he has respect in Zabrze too. When he was a coach there, they won the Polish first league. and the polish cup too.

The polish fans will do an invasion: they ordered 1300 tickets, and all of that has on owner now.. Its understandable, beacuse they havent played international match since a really long time.

On their previous match against Arka Gdynia, they made an announcement, which said: "If you want to see a real tsunami, come with us to Budapest!"
    The Górnik supporters wont come alone: their allies will come with them: GKS Katowice and Wisloka Debica fans, with more than 100 members.
    Górnik fans made a particular T-shirt too for this match.

It will be not just a friendly game. Újpest FC recommend all the tickets's price to make a Szusza Ferenc statue. Újpest fans already collected almost 3 million hungarian forints (today1 Euro = 272 Hungarian forints), so with the incoming amount we hope it will be enough for the statue., and it will be a good day to remember the two clubs legend, Szuasza Ferenc!
    Its a prior/trailer video of the match, i guess its worth to watch :):
    [youtube]

[/youtube]
    Have a nice week, Violas!

• Derbytime am Freitag...

Jawohl Virus, DERBY am Freitag. Gestern, die alle (gast)Tickets auslauft. Kein gast-tickets!
    Difficult Language :wacko:

So thats what i tried to write for Virus: Ferencváros sent the 1200 tickets for Újpest supporters, and our club started to sell them yesterday. The tickets ran out within a record time: only in a few hours there were no more tickets! So the visitor sector will be on full for sure.
    Five days....
    Finally, two short videos about the last Derby, Újpest supporters on tour:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

FUCK GREENS!

• Anbei ein paar Bilder die ich gestern beim Derby Ferencvaros gegen Upjest gemacht habe ...

Wie so oft in einem Derby haben die Violetten das Spiel gemacht, große Chancen vergeben und Grün-Weiß hat das entscheidende Tor zum 1:0 Endstand für Fradi geschossen ...

• Danke braunau für die Bilder und deine Zeilen!

We lost yesterday, but as braunau wrote, we had more chances, mainly in the first half. So, after 8 years, the could win against us again. This was the end of a nice serie..

One picture about the choreo:

Lyrics means: "Akárhová veled megyünk, mindig s mindenhol ott leszünk! = "We go with you everywhere, we will be everytime and everywhere there!"
    This should be our slogan in the future too, we have to follow our club everywhere!

Forza Violas!

• Nice Choreo from Ujpest. It look´s like our Choreo in Salzburg from 2 weeks ago. Violet and White Balloons looks really nice :thumbup:

Wow, you are right mambo, its almost the same, and both looks really cool! 8)

I would have a question, but i dont really know where should i write it, so i hope somebody who read this topic can answer me.
    As i know Austria Wien supporters are friends with Slovan Bratislava fans. Mainly the group 'Unsterblich Wien'. Is it right? And why? Where this friendship came from? Maybe you know slovan fans hate hungarians.

• Gute Nacht Veilchen!
    This is the 100th post in the topic. Big number, lets take a look to the starts. :)
    When i registred here (8. September 2010), i knew what I wanted: bringing closer the 2 purple firms. But i didnt know what should i expect, because i knew there are no active contact among the two club's supporters. And i had another big problem: i didnt know how many people can understand my writings, because my german knowledge isnt enough good, so the only way was english. But i started it after a week (15. September), and from the first day i had cool-experiences. Day-to-day i felt that its worth to post at least weekly, i saw it from 'bedankens', letters, and replies in this topic. From October i did the decision that i will post more pictures and videos, because in this way those, who dont speak english, still can have fun here.
    And now, im proud of this topic has 100 posts, and almost 9 500 'Zugriffe'. Im proud, because these numbers can show us clearly that the Viola Friendship is still alive.

Now, after this little summary, check out our next 'enemy' on the pitch:
    On Sunday our guest will be Debreceni VSC. This club is from the city of Debrecen, which is the second biggest city in our country, after the capital, Budapest. The club has won the Hungarian Champion title five times in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009 and 2010. They played in the Champions League in the season 2009-2010, they were in a group with Fiorentina, Liverpool and Olympique Lyon. In this season they were in the European League, they were in a group with Methalist Kharkiv, PSV Eindhoven and Sampdoria.
    On the last 4 years they had sold players like Gergely Rudolf for Genoa(Marktwert heute: 3.000.000 €), Dorge Kouemaha for Duisburg, now Brügge (Marktwert heute: 2.800.000 €), Balázs Dzsudzsák for PSV (Marktwert heute: 13.000.000 €!!!), but you can also know László Bodnár from Salzburg (Marktwert heute: 1.000.000 €). So, big numbers in a country like Hungary. But in this season, they cant dominate, they are in the position 6., with 33 points. They have just 7 more points, so if we will be able to win, this difference will reduce 4 points!

Lets take a look at their supporters. Debrecen's biggest ultra group is SZUD 94' (Szívtiprók Ultras Debrecen).
    Some pictures about them:
    Pyro show at their home:

Debrecen fans in Firenze, against Fiorentina:

Their number on the last year in our stadium:

If you want to see a mix about their best moments, watch this video:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

Hajrá Lilák Mindörökké!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!