• Hi people,
    it will be an empty weekend cos the national games. Hungary will play with San Marino, hope it will be a parade for us, and we will win with a lot of goals. As you against Azerbaijan. ;)
    Vermes Krisztián is in the national team, who plays at us. And four players in the Under 21 national team from Újpest: Egerszegi Tamás, Litauszki Róbert, Simon Krisztián and Szokol Zsolt.

So, Viel Glück Österreich!

• Hello,
    from Austria Vienna are 5 Players at the national team. Dragovic,Junuzovic,Linz,Klein und Baumgartlinger. I think it will be a hard work for our national team. Everyone in Austria await a walkover but i think it is the same in hungary. Azerbaijan and San Marino should be beaten from our teams. Also goog luck to hungary.

• Hallo mambo!
    Wow 5, its cool.I think it has two reason why we give only one player to the national team:
    Újpest has 28 players in the adult squad, but the average age is 23,4. So we have a lot of young players.
    The other one is simple: there are only six men from the Hungarian League. The others are all from abroad leagues like from Netherlands, England, Germany, Italy and Spain.
    FAK is better than us just like your league. But i dont think there are a big difference between the two national teams.
    Anyway, it should be 2 (great)wins today.

• Hiyyaaa!
    Hungary-San Marino 8:0 :)
    goals: Rudolf (10.), (25.), Szalai (18.), (27.), (48.), Koman (60.), Dzsudzsák (89.), Gera (94.)
    /Rudolf plays in Genoa, Szalai in Mainz, Koman at Sampdoria, Dzsudzsák at PSV Eindhoven and Gera at Fulham/.
    Wunderschön!
    But we have to win over Finnland on the next game.

Its your turn, beat Azerbaijan!
    Bye

• Congratulations for the 3-0. :thumbup:

- I changed my avatar, i made it today, not so cool but unique and includes the reality: Viola-green 7:0.
    - And i have a question about the forum: my star which shows that im the author here was black and white, but now that star is red(orange?) and white. Has it any meaning?

Finally, have a nice weekend!

• Gute Nacht Menschen!

Good news:
    the court cancelled our second home-game without fans(stadium under lock). So on this Friday we can be on our place.
    We will play with Szombathelyi Haladás, which team has big problems, they stand as the last team in the league. Their management said if their team will loose against us, the coach will be fired.

There is a good connection between Haladás ultras and Újpest ultras. Its rare in Hungary in our case. :rolleyes:

So, i just cant wait the Friday..
    Dörrenjen a stadion!

Alé Viola!

• Hi,
    On Friday we have won against Szombathely, the final result is: 3-1
    This means that we are in the 6th position on the tabelle (the hungarian first league includes 16 teams).

On Tuesday our national team has won in Finnland with a last-minute goal by Dzsudzsák: Finnland-Hungary 1-2
    Its a very important 3 points for us.

Here are the goals:
    [youtube]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

Viel Glück in Mattersburg!
    Forza Viola.

• We will go to Pápa today(Saturday :D), against Lombard Pápa.
    The difference between the two clubs only 3 points, so it will be an important game.
    So its time to go to sleep cos the tour is coming.
    Beat the LASK again!
    Good night people.

• Hy everybody,
    i will be short: Pápa-Újpest 3-1. Full visitor sector (it means only 1000 fans), but the result is a lost game.
    We have to correct this mistake on Sunday, when Paks will come.

Congratulations for you to win over Linz!

Alé Viola!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!