• On Sunday our guest will be Debreceni VSC. This club is from the city of Debrecen, which is the second biggest city in our country, after the capital, Budapest.

In Austria, we know Debrecen mainly because of their notorious sausages. :thumbup:

As for your introduction, it's always nice to be kept up with the latest news and results from Hungary!

• In Austria, we know Debrecen mainly because of their notorious sausages. :thumbup:

As for your introduction, it's always nice to be kept up with the latest news and results from Hungary!

haha hirschtettner, im a bit surprised that you know it, but its cool. :D
    Well, thank you, im trying to keep it up.

Yesterday: Újpest-Debrecen 2-2. I cant tell nothing interesting, but its worth to take a look to the table, which is very balanced, the differences are really little:

There are 8 matches back for every team, our mission is focusing on the currently game, and make as points as we can.
    We will go to Szolnok on this Friday, but there wont be viola-invasion: the match will start at 5pm, on country-side (for us), on a workday..
    Szolnok is one of the 'new-teams' in the first division, after 62 years. But they are not good enough: as you can realised on the tabelle, they are totally last. But the perfect premonitory that the tabelle-leader Videoton Fehérvár played only a draw in Szolnok.
    Szolnok's stadium:

Maybe you remember, on autumn, Újpest supporters were kicked out from our stadium by MLSZ's decision(Hungarian Football Association), cause the pyro-show against Ferencváros.. But there were hundreds who made the atmosphere - from outside the stadium:

On that match we won 1-0, you can see that goal in this short video, and the fanatics in the first and last 8 seconds:
    [youtube]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

Have a nice week Wieners!

• Hy,
    ...Szolnok-Újpest 1-0... Incredibly weak game, our team was totally crap. 7 games back for every team in this season, and unfortunately we have to watch back, because we have only 3 more points as the 15.position MTK..
    Újpest FC's leaders made a decision: on the next game, on this Friday our guest will be the 5.position Zalaegerszeg, the tickets will be cheaper, but i dont think that a tons of Újpest fans will spend their Friday night in the Szusza Ferenc Stadium, after a game like that against the last Szolnok.

Zalaegerszeg
    On the previous season (2009-2010) they reached the 5th position (the 4. was Újpest). Now, they are on the same position (5.), on the autumn they beated us 2-1 in Zalaegerszeg. They played yesterday on the Hungarian Cup semi-finals. So, i hope they will be a little tired, and that can help us.
    Zalaegerszeg has 2 big fan-group: UZ(Ultras Zalaegerszeg) and Armada. Their fans are friends with Ferencváros fans, so are not welcome in our stadium.

Both pictures by them against their biggest rival, Szombathelyi Haladás:
    at home:

at away:

If we wont be able to win, we will be in a fucking bad situation, so lets go Újpest, our players will have to die on this game for the 3 points!!!

• Hopefully your players will take this challenge more seriously than ours did...
    Good luck!

Ja pantera, i saw that FAK lost 4-0 in the Stiegl-Cup, and i saw some photos about your protest. I guess, if we wont win today, there will be a chaos..
    On our previous game, against the last Szolnok, on a workday, Friday at 5 pm on countryside there were more hundreds Újpest supporters, which is a good number in a time like that. You can see it on this video:
    [youtube]

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

The fans didnt clap, didnt sing, just some of them, as you can realise.

Forza Violas!

• Hi 1885,

The last match of the season is Újpest vs Videoton on May 29th, right? Has the time for kick-off been fixed already?

Thanks and kr,

HMF

A. G. A. B. - All greens are bastards

"...da brauchst nur mit einem grünen Fetzen wacheln und schon fangen die Hirntoten zu singen an..."

• Gute Nacht HMF,
    our last match in this season will be on May 22nd(!!!), start time will be 5:30 pm in our stadium, Szusza Ferenc Stadion.
    I have an idea, why did you think 29th of May, the Újpest FC's official page's english version says that it will be on 29th (fail :facepalm) , but the hungarian one says 22nd, and the MLSZ(Hungarian Football Association) page writes the same: the final game will be on 22nd, 5:30 pm. At least this is the plan. But if it will change, i will write about it in this topic, and if you want, i can send a letter for you if there will be any change.
    On that game Videoton will celebrate their first hungarian championship in their history, so im sure the visitor sector will be on full. About the home sectors: our number will depend on our next games, but unfortunately impossible the full stadium, so if anybody wants to buy ticket on the match-day(before the game), there must be tickets.

Today's game was a big step in a good way: we beated Zalaegerszeg 4-2 at home!
    You can see the 6 goals here:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

Finally, i would like to replace my debt: i mentioned our last week number on countryside at 5pm on a workday, here you are:

Frohe Ostern Österreich!

• Gute Nacht HMF,
    our last match in this season will be on May 22nd(!!!), start time will be 5:30 pm in our stadium, Szusza Ferenc Stadion.
    I have an idea, why did you think 29th of May, the Újpest FC's official page's english version says that it will be on 29th (fail :facepalm) , but the hungarian one says 22nd, and the MLSZ(Hungarian Football Association) page writes the same: the final game will be on 22nd, 5:30 pm. At least this is the plan. But if it will change, i will write about it in this topic, and if you want, i can send a letter for you if there will be any change.
    On that game Videoton will celebrate their first hungarian championship in their history, so im sure the visitor sector will be on full. About the home sectors: our number will depend on our next games, but unfortunately impossible the full stadium, so if anybody wants to buy ticket on the match-day(before the game), there must be tickets.

Hi 1885,

Thanks a lot for info! No good news for me as we have also matches on these days that are left... :thumbdown:
    So hopefully it will be possible next season to visit Újpest!

Kellemes Húsvéti Ünnepeket!

"...da brauchst nur mit einem grünen Fetzen wacheln und schon fangen die Hirntoten zu singen an..."

• Danke mambo, and you are right, it really was an important game! I wish we can go further on this way.

Im sorry HMF, i see on that day you will have the Wiener Derby. There must be a purple win. 8)
    I hope the same, that i will have time to visit an FAK game (or organise a trip for more people).

Thank you both, and i wish the same HMF, mambo, and everybody! :)

Kellemes Húsvéti Ünnepeket mindenkinek!
    Frohe Ostern!

• Hallo,
    I hope everyone's Easter was nice, and had a little time to relax. :)

The Hungarian First League/Division's 25. round will be today and tomorrow. We will play on this afternoon, against Szombathelyi Haladás. At away. Its around 250 miles from Újpest by car, and the match will start at 4.30pm... Thank you MLSZ!!!:finger:

Haladás is a very dangerous team - mainly at home. They played 12 games at home: 8 wins, 3 draws and only 1 loss. And there are an other bad statistic: Újpest played 12 matches at away, and win only one time...

I already wrote about their fans, so now, lets take a look about their home: Rohonci Úti Stadion. The stadium is able to hold 12,500 people.

Hajrá Lilák!!!

• Congratulations to your yesterdays 2-0 victory!! :thumbup:

• Hallo,
    danke sehr HMF! ;) To be honest i didnt think we can win in Szombathely (just hope), because those statistics what i wrote on my previous post. But anyhow, the team did it!

With these 2 wins on our last 2 games, we are in the position 10., with 33 points. But 3 more teams have 33 points, so the next games will decide so many things. If we would have 3 more points, we would be the 7th in the tabell, so we have to look further, not back.

The next step on our way will be the Saturday's game against Lombard Pápa. They have only 1 more point as we have, and in this season we could won over them 2 times, in the Hungarian Cup. Unfortunately in the championship they beated us 3-1 in Pápa.

2 pictures about the two sides at autumn:
    home side

visitor sector

I want to show you 2 pictures about the hungarian second devision's ultra life. On this April, there were a big derby in the second league: Nyíregyháza-Diósgy?r.
    Nyíregyháza:

Diósgy?r:

FAK:
    All you can do, and have to do is win against Magna, and hope that Sturm will miss the chance.

VIOLA GREETINGS

• Hello,
    We could win against Pápa 2-1, our two goals were scored by Bence Lázár and Jarmo Ahjupera. Both of them scored their 6th goal in this season, and both of them play in the 'A' team since 2011 January. Bence Lázár made his debut against Kaposvár on 26 February 2011. In this match he scored twice. He is only 20 year old, so one of the biggest talents in our team.

Bence Lázár

Jarmo Ahjupera is an Estonian player, who is on loan from Gy?ri ETO since January. He is 1.96 m tall! The striker has played 5 times for Estonian National Football Team.

Jarmo Ahjupera

We have 3 wins in a row, and hope its end wont come on this Saturday, when we will visit Paks. They are the surprise-team in this year, a little team, but now in the second position on the tabelle! They have 44points, we have 36 (we are in the position 8.). On autumn Paks beated us 3-2 in our stadium, so its revenge-time! :evil:
    I already wrote about their fans (maybe in february), so now lets check out their little stadium. Fehérvári úti stadion's capacity is 4950, so a little one.

Austria Wien:
    I cant imagine how could you lost against Magna. ?( But your choreo was simply super, i liked it. 5 games back for you, and 4 points less then Sturm Graz. I can just repeat pantera's words: i hope your players will take this challenge seriously!

Hajrá Újpest - Forza Austria Wien

• Guten Tag Veilchen,
    yesterday: Paks-Újpest 2-1.Our goal was scored by Bence Lázár, you can read about him in my previous post. :) Our young player scored his 7th goals in 11 games! So, the wonder of the little green team (Paks) cant stop. And we are sure that this team will be one of the 4 teams who will represent Hungary in the national cups. Today, Videoton can win the Hungarian First League, if they will be able to win against Kispest Honvéd.
    Our last 3 games wont be too intersting, our players can play without bet, beacuse we cant fall out from the first division, but we cant reach one of the first 3 positions in the tabelle (which would means national games).
    Paks-Újpest: visitor sector

On the next week we will play 2 times: firstly on Wednesday, our guest will be the other purple team, Kecskemét. They are in the position 10., but only have one point less than us (our position is 8.). They will play in the Hungarian Cup's final against Videoton. I had already wrote about their ultras and stadium. At autumn, they could beat us 4-3, our defense made big mistakes.
    Újpest Ultras on Tour Kecskemét at autumn:

Our second game in the next week will be against one of our biggest 'enemies', Kispest Honvéd. But i will write about that later.

Austria Wien:
    5-0, K.O. against LASK, well done! I realised Szabolcs Sáfár played again!:) Will he be the first goalkeeper again, or Lindner has injury? Anyway, good luck Szabolcs!
    I saw the video and the pictures in the announcements and T-shirts about the tour against Sturm (Alle nach Graz etc.), and it seems like your players know how serious will be that game. Your big chance, take it!!! Allez FAK, we will support you from Hungary!

FORZA VIOLAS!

• Good afternoon,
    i felt firstly in this season that the luck helped us: we could beat Kecskemét with 2 penalities, so final result: Újpest-Kecskemét 2-1. Now we are in the position 7th, and on this Saturday we will go to the 11th Kispest Honvéd. One of our biggest rivals.
    At autumn we won against them 3-1.
    2 pictures from that match about the 2 sides:

In this season this one will be our last tour. Take a look at Honvéd's stadium: Bozsik stadion's capacity is 10000 (6000 seats).

Here are two pictures about the last Kispest-Újpest match:

Austria Wien:
    Yesterday I saw the last 15 minutes against Sturm. Unfortunately without purple-goal. You did everything what you could do, choreo, pyro, same and different t-shirts, so great support, respect for that! Hard 3 matches coming (with Wiener Derby and Salzburg), all you can do is win the rest games, and pray for Sturm's loose.
    And one more thing: i saw the Verteilkreisflavour video. Before that i had already known and liked the original song, but this version, together with that video is simply super! Good job!

Greetings from Hungary, greetings from Újpest

• Hallo Austria!
    Yesterday we could win in our last tour: Kispest-Újpest 1-4 8) 2 photo about the two sides:
    Ultras Kispest:

Ultras Újpest:

A long video about the game:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

Only one round is back from this season. Szolnok and MTK will go to the second division, and the champion is Videoton. A little team, Paks will be the second, and Ferencváros will be the third. The Hungarian cup's final will be between Videoton and Kecskemét. So these teams will represent Hungary in Europe games: Videoton; Paks; Ferencváros and Kecskemét.
    So Videoton celebrated their first Hungarian Championship title in their club's history. Celebrate at their main square:

So, final round is coming. Our guest will be the champion Videoton. At autumn they beated us 1-0 in Székesfehérvár.
    RBD (Red Blue Devils), they biggest supporter group celebrated their 18th birthdays on that match:

visitor sector on that game:

Finally two pictures about the last Újpest-Videoton game from the previous season:
    'D' (ultra sector):

visitor sector:

FAK:
    Important win against Wacker, viel Glück in Wiener Derby! Und viel Glück für Magna auch!

FORZA VIOLAS FOREVER!

• Halo Veilchen!
    On the final round: Újpest-Videoton 1-0! Yes, we beated the new champion!:P

Our announcement yesterday:

It says: "Champion title needs money, more fans needs past!" try it in german:"Mesiter Titel braucht Geld, mehr Fans braucht Vergangenheit!"
    It's because Videoton was an average team, but since 2009 the government helped them with a lot of money. But they have not a big number on their games. And Újpest has a glorious past, but a not nice present, and we have more fans than Videoton. So this annoucement tells: money is not everything, you cant buy fans with money!
    Their number as a champion in our stadium:

Újpest Ultra sector:

So, end of Hungarian season.. It was a very weird season. We have experienced the heaven and the hell too. When we started this season, everybody knew that we have a young, unexperienced but talented team. We had to sell the big names at the previous summer, and trust in our young players. In this season in Újpest 11 new player debuted! Thats a really big number within one season.
    Here is the final tabelle:

The last two, MTK and Szolnok will leave the first division. The 2 new teams will be the Diósgy?r, but the other is unknown yet, it can be Pécs or Gyirmót.
    In the national games (Champions League and European League) will represent Hungary Videoton, Paks, Ferencváros and the Hungarian cup's winner Kecskemét.
    2 pictures about the Hungarian Cup's final match from the 2 sides:
    Videoton utlras with their German friends, Red Kaos Zwickau:

Kecskemét fans:

Comments:
    - This season's best moment for us is clearly the legendary 6-0 win against our biggest enemy, Ferencváros, in our stadium. I'm sure nobody will forget that amazing game who could be there!8)
    - The worst moment in this season is the lost game in Ferencváros's stadium, we didnt have defeat against them since 7 years. So a great series had an end.
    - The best tour in this season.. I guess it was against Siófok, there were at least 3 thousand Újpest supporter, fantastic support by us. :)
    - The best player in the whole season in our team is Nikola Mitrovic, i think. His passes are incredibly punctual, and plays with heart.
    - The biggest talent.. I can say Krisztián Simon, who spent the whole spring in Rotterdam, at Feyennord, but i guess Bence Lázár was better. He had debute in February, and scored 8 times in 13 games, and gave 4 goal-passes. And he is only 20!
    - If we can make the best players to stay, we will be able to fight for the championship title again! If we look only the spring's statistics, Újpest has the most points!
    So, its end. We are looking forward to the next season, and hope our team wont change too much.

FAK:
    what a mess in Wiener Derby! Finish this season with 3 points. Im sorry that you cant celebrate this big anniversary with the Bundesliga title. Your support in this year was first-class with a lot good-quality choreos, well done!
    We will cross our fingers for you to the European League draw!

Finally, thanks for everybody who have visited this topic at least once in this year, im really glad that a lot of you follow and interested about our results and fan-life. Danke Dariofranco, i will continue on the next season too of course!:)

I'm sure i will post sometimes during the summer break too, about our transfers and anything interesting from the hungarian scene.

Ich wünsche für alle Veilchen einen schöne Sommer!
    FORZA VIOLAS!!!
    Hajrá Lilák!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!