• Hallo Leute!

We had (and still have) a horrible season. Two coaches changes, around March we were 1 point from the relegation-zone, at autumn we lost the Derby against Ferencváros 3-0, at winter time we got a new club owner. He's a belgian business man, Roderick Duchatelet. He cleared our debt and seems like he has big plans with Újpest FC. (His dad is the owner of the belgian top-club Standard Liege).
    He took for example 'El Maestro' to us, as bombay wrote it in this topic. But he almost haven't played any games here, and as he is only at loan, he will probably go back to Neustadt at summer.

Currently we are on the position 12. Two games back from this season in the hungarian first league, we will visit Kecskemét (pos.:5) on this weekend and ond the final match Videoton(pos.:2) will come to us.
    On the Hungarian Cup we got until the semi finals (just like FAK), but unfortunately Debrecen (the final winner of the cup, and already winner of the championship aswell) stopped us.
    A picture from one of our hungarian cup games, Baja(second division)-Újpest

On the previous weekend we had our derby, when Ferencváros visited us, and played 1-1 in the Szusza Ferenc Stadion.
    A few pictures from this game:

The announcement says: "Life is only one day, guys. But this is the day worth to be born."

I don't know if anybody interested in, but the polish fights called 'ustawka' is getting more popular in Hungary too. (Far from the stadium, fair fight between stated numbers, without any tools). This is a 6vs6 ustawka between Viola Fidelity and Ultras Zalaegerszeg from october, viola win.
    [youtube]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

Austria:
    I saw your season isn't too good neither. Junuzovic's leaving was a big loss. But the Europa League marching was great, congratulations!
    Viel Glück gegen Graz!!!

FORZA VIOLA FOREVER!

• Danke sehr pantera!!!

I had to made a new account because I couldn't enter to this new forum (what is a bit weird to me at first sight 8| )!

We finished this season on the position 13. Awful year for us. Vasas and Zalaegerszeg relegated to the second league. Debrecen won the Championship and the hungarian cup aswell. Videoton Fehérvár, Kispest, and MTK (because of the hungarian cup final) will represent Hungary in the European League.

Debrecen champion choreo:

MTK and Eger will come to the Hungarian First League.
    Eger supporters celebration on their final game:

Újpest:
    Jos Daerden is the new coach of Újpest FC. The belgian trainer has coached teams like Standard Liége, KRC Genk, Germinal Beerschot or Metalurh Donetsk. His previous club was Charleroi. As a coach he won the Belgian SuperCup with Liérse, and won the Belgian Championship with Genk. His assistant will be Marc Leliévre, who managed our team in the last few games. We all hope he will do a good job, and seems like our belgian club owner seriously wants to sign good players (compared to the hungarian league).

Hungary:
    Our national team played in Prague on the previous week, and beated Czech Republic 1-2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUp3yxMqdmM

Hungarians supporters:

Yesterday night we played against an other participant of the EURO 2012, played 0-0 with Ireland.

Have a nice week everyone!
    HAJRÁ LILÁK - FORZA VIOLAS

• Offizieller Beitrag

The new forum is an emergency caused work in progress... every user of the "old" forum got a mail by admin@austriafans.at (Fuzzy) with a system generated password for the new forum, when austriafans.at was successfully hacked by some (censored)... in some cases this mail disappeared erroneously in the spam folder, pls have a look there, too... I'm sure, your original username can be restored, pls ask for Fuzzy's help at http://www.austriafans.at/foru…ngriff-auf-austriafans-at :)

Best regards,
    _pantera_

• I see, thank you for the infos, pantera! This new profile is also fine for me.

Finally our pitch is under construction (it probably was a reason of many injuries at the last season).

Today there was a press conference in our stadium, they introduced two new signings, both from the belgian first league, Gregory Christ ( http://www.transfermarkt.de/de…profil/spieler_21749.html ) from St. Truiden and Bavon Tschibuabua ( http://www.transfermarkt.de/de…rofil/spieler_103287.html ) from Beerschot.

The club owner said he plans to sign around 8 new players this summer to make Újpest stronger.
    Unfortunately Zoltán Lipták signed to Győri ETO, he was the only one player from our club in the current hungarian national team.

At Juny 16, our club celebrated its 127th birthday. Let's hope Újpest will rise again as in the past.

"In purple-white since 127 years"

FORZA VIOLAS!

Élhetek bárhol, ide jövök haza
    Hűség, büszkeség, Újpesti csoda

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Am kommenden Freitag, 06.07.12, um 17h spielt Újpest ein Testmatch gegen die Vienna auf der Hohen Warte!

A. G. A. B. - All greens are bastards

"...da brauchst nur mit einem grünen Fetzen wacheln und schon fangen die Hirntoten zu singen an..."

• Hallo!

The new season started. Not too well for us.
    In the first round, we visited Diósgyőr. They finished the last season on the position 7. Now they beated us 2-1.

Diósgyőr - Újpest, away sector

In the second round our guest was Videoton, they reached the silver medal in the previous season, and has far the best squad among the hungarian clubs. The final result was 0-1 to them, so after 2 games we had 0 points.

Újpest - Videoton, sector 'D':

The announcement says: "We will always beside you, we will never leave you alone!" (It's a line from one of our songs)

On the prvious weekend we had a tour to Paks, they were in the position 6th last year. We reached our first point, unfortunately only one. Result: 2-2, but finally we've seen quite good game and attacks by our team.

Paks - Újpest, away sector:

It says: "Well done, hungarians!" (refering to the many medals on the Olympics in London)

That's where we are after the first 3 games. Three games, 1 point, but clearly better team than in the last season. In the summer 8 players left us permanently, and 8 new came (and do not forget the transfer period is still not over). We signed a new coach, who is a conscious trainer.
    The pitch in the stadium is new, they made a whole new official home page, so all in all it seems like good things are happening in Újpest.

Tomorrow we will have one of the most important game in the year 2012. Yeah, our biggest rival, Ferencváros will come to the Szusza Ferenc stadium.

Újpest - Ferencváros 2012 spring. Vasiljevic scored our goal.

Let's hope we can beat them and score our first 3 points in this season. We have to win. Because it's not only a game, it's the game. The Derby.

FORZA VIOLAS!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Offizieller Beitrag

Guess, things should improve within some rounds, 8 players plus a new trainer are a big change to start with, but they will get to know each other and build a team, hopefully. Happy to say that times are over here, when we played "who is who" at the beginning of a new season.

Good luck for the derby :)

v.p.s.

• Hallo Leute!!!

Yes pantera, you are totally right, the team's play will only get better with time. Újpest FC's owner said in July that our target for the new season is the 4. place, and winning the Hungarian Cup. I, we believe we can reach it!

As some of you may already know, yesterday we could beat Ferencváros in a dramatic fight.. In the first half our team played dangerously and very well. In the 28. minute Péter Kabát scored a goal with his head, which made the athmosphere even better. Unfortunately after the half time Újpest players slowed down the pace, and in the ninetieth(!!!) minute they found a goal after a free kick... We thought this just can't be real. But yesterday HAD to be a viola-win. :smile: In the last minute we got a corner. Everybody knew that was our last chance, if we miss it, the game is over. But we didn't! One of our new signings, Bavon Tschibuabua (you can read about his arriving a few posts above in this topic), who just came in as a substitute in the 63. minute scored his debut goal in purple. At the right time. I think I don't have to describe what it felt like, in the very last moment against the green enemy... :)

Here are a few pictures of the 211. derby:

"Kis srác voltam én, bámultam a csodát" means: "I was a little boy, I stared the wonder" (it's a line from one of the fan-songs). As you can see, above the quote there stand a little guy hand in hand with his father. In the background, the black and white pictures on the left are famous, Újpest-related buildings. On the right, those are former 'big' Újpest teams portraits. The number 20 refer to our 20 championship trophies, the number 8 on the right refers to the 8 hungarian cups we won.

You can watch the 3 goals here:

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

From now we have to look forward. On Friday we will visit MTK Budapest. Though they are one of the new teams in the Hungarian first division, everybody knows they have a good team. After 4 rounds they stand on the 4. place on the tabelle, with 8 points, without a loss.

At last, congrats for yesterdays' win in Ried! Important three points for you against a quiet good team.
    Have a nice week Veilchen!
    FORZA VIOLA!

*ps.: I wanted to attach much more pictures about the Derby, and from the last MTK away game, but I can't post it because the "4 Grafiken" limit. And the [youtube] code also does not work as it did earlier.
    Do not misunderstand it, I don't complain, I just let you all know why does this post include only 4 links.

• Hallo!
    thank you panthera - succeeded. :smile:

Since the last time I wrote, we had 3 games. Collected 2 points on these... In our last match in August, lost 2-1 against MTK, altough we played very well mainly in the first 45 minutes.
    MTK-Újpest, away sector:

The next opponent was the previous year's champion, Debrecen. It was an exciting game, but the final result was only 0-0.
    Tifo for debrecen:

It says: "Welcome on the slaughterhouse!"
    (Debrecen fans are called to 'pigs' as a mockery by other hungarian teams' supporters).

Yesterday we were Kaposvár's guests, and played a boring 0-0. Again. On our last 3 games we scored only 1 goal. If our defense wouldn't be this massive... We could have been in a big trouble.
    Originally, the Kaposvár-Újpest match's date was on this Sunday, but a week ago MLSZ (Hungarian Football Association) changed it and putted it to this Friday with a 17 pm kick-off time. Kaposvár is 200 kms away from Újpest, so nearly 2 and a half hours by car. On a workday.. That's why this tifo:

"MLSZ ezek nem szurkolóbarát időpontok!" = "MLSZ these aren't supporter-friendly dates!"
    "Péntek 14:00, 17:00, 19:00" = "Friday 2pm, 5pm, 7pm"
    "Gyerekért mentem" = "I went for the kid to school"
    "Dolgozom" = "I'm working"
    "Suliban vagyok" = "I'm at school"
    I guess these do not need further explanation.

On the next weekend the other purple team, Kecskemét will visit us. Hopefully we will celebrate our second win against them.

The biggest Újpest-Ultra group, UVB (Ultra Viola Bulldogs) celebrated their 20th birthday yesterday:

finally: good to take a look at the Austrian Bundesliga's tabelle! ;)

Have a nice weekend everybody,
    FORZA VIOLA!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Guten Tag Veilchen!

Since my last post we had 3 matches, and 1 Hungarian Cup game, where we shamefully fell out from that competition..
    On these 3 games we got 7 points, 2 wins and 1 draw what is quite good, mainly if we look back to our previous results.

Újpest - Kecskemét 2-1 (the game where UVB celebrated its 20th anniversary)

Pécs - Újpest 1-3

The announcement is in Dutch language, a short message to our belgian coach, Jos Daerden (he had a little disagreement with the ultras):
    "Football without fans is nothing, respect them!"

Újpest - Lombard Pápa 1-1

This game was at 6 of October, which is the memorial day of the 13 martyrs of Arad.
    (13 portrait of the thirteen executed general, and red-white-green pyro as the hungarian national flag's colors).

So we are unbeaten since our last 5 games, hopefully it will last ver long! Our next league match will be against the currently leader Győri ETO.

And lastly a good news: we signed a brasilian striker: Bruno Moraes.
    His carreer started in Santos, and continued in FC Porto, where we won the Portuguese League 2 times and was a part of José Mourinho's Champions League-winner team.

FORZA VIOLAS!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Thank´s for your posting´s! It´s really nice everytime to read some news from Ujpest and the "hungarian league".
    I think Bruno Moraes will be an expensive Player? What can you tell me about the budget from Ujpest?
    Thank you and Forza Viola ;)

• Hallo Veilchen!

I'm sorry for not coming here since a very long time, I've been pretty busy lately. But now I really have to let you know something important, something sad. Now I will translate you the public announcement of the biggest and leader ultra group, UVB (Ultra Viola Bulldogs):

"Like everyone -who related to us- knows, at autumn in the half time of the game against Siófok, we took off our flags and stopped supporting our club. In the remaining two matches did not change anything, we were present, but showed no activity in an organized manner.
    We had to make very difficult decisions and we tried to figure out the best solution, but at the end of autumn something broke! Since then, in the past three months we were thinking a lot about what's next. There were dual emotions in everyone, because after all, this is our life! Over the past 20 years we spent every day with Újpest! If the team played anywhere, we were there with our flags and used our voice! Often the only solid point of the club was the ultras and the groups!
    Unfortunately, the time has come when we must say: That's enough!

We found the new anti-fan-laws worriying. It shocked us that the new system is introduced in our stadium among the first ones in the country, and the club did not do anything about it. We watched with amazement the forest of millions cameras. We realised with regret and bitterness that our presence has become redundant! Enough is enough!

We do not want the modern hungarian football! We are not willing to give our name to the fan repression. We do not want to become puppets with fan-cards and ID cards! We do not want to do choreographies and organized supporting with the hard work of the past 20 years at a club where the management wants to say 'thank you' with civil proceedings (the owner said that from now the club will 'give' the money-punishment by Hungarian Football Association to those who for example uses pyrotechnikes)! We do not want to be on all kinds of dubious police lists, just because of our life is Újpest! Because, as a politician not so long ago explained the genocide began with these kind of lists as well! We do not want to the puppets of the leaders of this shitty Hungarian Football Association!

We, the Újpest fan groups, with a heavy heart we can only choose one true path: indefinitely suspends all activity in the stadiums! There will be no group draperies on the matches, we will not make choreographies, our flags won't be there, neither the speakerphone in the ultra stand, there will be no organized supporting! It was a difficult decision, but the only possible way we can look in the mirror!

The groups will not die, we'll exist ! We have lots of ideas for the directions which our voice can be heard! But the grounds will be in silence! Újpest Ultras will dissociates itself from any other activities! If there will be draperies, flags or supporting on the Újpest FC's games, those have nothing to do with us and we totally oppose it!

Unfortunately, we do not know in advance how long should we stay inactive in the stands, but as long as this anti-fan activity won't stop we do not come back! We expect that the club management stands up next to us, do not threaten litigations, MLSZ (Hungarian Football Association) delete records about the supporters, the lists about the fans must be removed, and removing the 50 cameras, which criminalises us!

Long road starts from now, we'll have to start to build up everything from the basics. It will not be easy, but together we will succeed! 20 years ago, we started and showes and among the firsts the direction of the ultra-national society. Let us now be the example, and do not forget:

"The world is changing fast, but the ultra lives forever,
    in joy and in sorrow are always on his right way ... "

Ultras Újpest

[I have to mention that Ultras Diósgyőr (who has the most visited games nowadays) also stopped attending their games because of the new anti-fan system. Except that they will support on those away games where the home club does not have the fan-card system.]

At last, here's a picture-montage about Ultras Újpest's autumn. These are only a little part what the viola-games will not have beside the atmosphere in the future...:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thank you for coming back and informing us about the latest developments... your reaction on new legislation and treatment of fans came faster than ours, we already are puppets with ID-cards and with a likelihood to find ourselves in some databases... although you probably are on several lists, too, ppl normally don't even know...

Good luck & forza viola :)

• Hallo Veilchen!

Yes, pantera, that's right. And sad, and disturbing in the same time.

Sorry for not writing any post in the previous months, but to be honest there was nothing to tell you about from us. As you could read above, the protest started and still not ended. So during the whole spring our stands were silent, both at home and away. Without any flag, pyro, choreo or any other kind of support.

Újpest had a bad season, ended at the position 9th. Here is the final table:

As you can see, Győr won the league and will represent Hungary in the Champions League, Videoton, Kispest Honvéd, and the Hungarian Cup winner Debrecen will be in the European League.
    Eger and Siófok got relegated, the upcoming two teams will be Mezőkövesd and Puskás Akadémia.

Pitch invasion in ETO Park after winning the league:

The best goal (voted by the fans on the official page of Újpest) at us in this season was scored by our french middfielder, Gregory Christ:

As you can see, the ultra send (sector D) is almost empty.

So all in all a though season is behind us, both at the pitch and on the stands. We don't know yet what will come, what will change. If there will be any change...
    Our first 3 friendly games at summer time will be against 3 belgian clubs, Sint-Truiden(league 2.), KSC Lokeren(legaue 1.) and KV Mechelen(league 1.).

At last, congratulations for you to win the Austrian Bundesliga! Massive season behind you, let's hope in a memorable Champions League marching!!!
    [ps.: the fans Mesitermarsch was also great to see!]

FORZA VIOLAS FOREVER!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!