• Natürlich Violettapache! 8)

I will post more pictures and videos about Újpest ultras and the other hungarian clubs (their stadium, fans). The reason is simple: i want to make this topic enjoyable for those who dont speak english, and for those who interested in the hungarian football, fans and Újpest. Unfortunately my german knowledge isnt good enough. But i will try to translate the important things.

So lets start it with a picture by you!
    Because we dont forget it.
    "The Wiener purples welcome the purples from Budapest". - "Die Wiener lilas wilkommen die lilas aus Budapest".

Jawohl, Forza Viola!!

Gegen die Grüne Pest in Ungarn sowie in Österreich muß man einfach vorgehen.
    Viola ist und bleibt Nummer 1. :D

• Danke pantera, you are totally right. 8)

As i wrote yesterday, here are our next 'enemy', the fans of Paks:
    Paksi VSE is the full name of the club. Their colours are green and white. This club has only one fan group, which names Atomic Strike. (Atomic comes from Paks's Nuclear Power Plant, which is the only one in Hungary). Its a small group, i guess the visitor sector will includes circa 10 members at Sunday. :)
    Here is a picture about them:

So, our stadium will loud only by us. As almost always. :P

By the way, let me show you our stadium: Szusza Ferenc Stadion. The stadium was renovated in 2001, the whole capacity is 13,501.
    Our 'home':

I hope you will visit it one day. :)
    Alé Viola!

• thank you for informing us regularly ;)

i have thought about hopping to budapest, especially Ujpest, a few times because the distance is only 240km :D
    so, my question is: what are the prices for tickets in your fan area and how can i get some (available everytime)?

Forza Viola and kind regards

• Zitat

thank you for informing us regularly ;)

i have thought about hopping to budapest, especially Ujpest, a few times because the distance is only 240km :D
    so, my question is: what are the prices for tickets in your fan area and how can i get some (available everytime)?

Forza Viola and kind regards

Nichts zu danke. ;)
    Yes, its not a big distance, it can be only a few hours by car. Or another way is going by train.
    The ticket prices in Hungary arent too much, for example in our stadium (which is the most expensive in Hungary):
    Behind the soccer goals are 1500 huf. (1 euro=273 huf, so circa 5,5 euro) This is the cheapest ticket, there are our ultras. Of course with seats, but everybody standing there. Doesnt matter who we play with, its 1500 huf. The only exception is the game against Ferencváros, there are always be higher ticket prices. (the last and in this year was 2500 huf too).
    Not too easy to buy them, because you cant buy or booking them on internet. Our club always start to sell them 4-5 days before the matches, in that case you can buy them only in the Fan shop. And of course you can buy the tickets some hours before the match.
    But i can help you about it(and anything else) anytime. :)

Finally, here is the stadiums map:
    D sector: there are our ultra groups = the cheapest tickets, the atmosphere, but everybody is standing. (i suggest it for everyone)
    B sector: there are a few groups too, but they rarely clap and sing. And more expensive tickets: 2000 huf. But if you would like to sit on the 90 minutes, and watch the game on a better place, i suggest this one.
    C sector: the visitors's sector.:finger:
    A 'tribun': the most expensive place, everybody sitting, forget it. :P

This is how it seems in the real life:
    I used the same letters as earlier. The F is our fanshop, there you can buy the tickets before the matchday, and all the souvenirs.

If something isnt clear, or have any question, let me know.
    Greetings from Budapest!

• Hello 1885!

I would like to visit the game between Ujpest and Honved on the 13th november 2010. Do you think i can buy tickets for this game at the same day without problems or will the game be sold out? Because it is a derby ...

• Hallo Leute!
    After the lost game against Pápa (3-1), here is the next one: we have lost a home game against Paks. The final result was 2-3.
    The teams which starts letter 'P' (Pápa and Paks) are something like curses for us.. We havent won against Pápa since 7 years..

We are on the 10. position on the tabelle (hungarian first league includes 16 teams). Its simply awful for us. On the game against Paks there were only 3000 people..

Our next game will be on this Friday against Kecskemét, the other purple club. They are at the position 13. with 9 points, so they are escaping from the last two positions. (at the end of the seasons the two lowest placed teams are relegated into the second league).
    The match will start at 17:00, which is totally crazy time. Kecskemét is at least one hour by car from Budapest, so our fans will have to start circa 3 pm, maximum half 4. And dont forget, this is a workday. I wonder how many Újpest fans will be there after this two lost games and with this crap start-time. I hope we will be on the visitor sector with a quite good number.

Their stadium's whole capacity is 6300, and looks like:

Kecskemét has only one ultra group, called Kecskemét Devils. Here is a picture, which made on their last home game against us:

Hy TommyJohnson!
    Its a great decision by you and you are right, the match against Kispest(Honvéd) will be a Derby for both the teams and fans. Unfortunately i have to say that you can buy the ticket/s before the match. If i look at the tabelle, i can say there will be maximum 7000 people. It depends on a lot of things, as what result will be against Kecskemét, how good will be the weather and so on. But i can suggest this Derby for everyone else too because the atmosphere. Because the ultras wont miss the match just for the tabelle or the weather.. 8)
    ps.: if you have any other questions or need some help just write me here or send me a pm. :)

Alé Viola!

• Huh..
    As hirschstettner wrote the two clubs fans are pretty similar. And our weekend two. Two away matches, two lost games.

We played in Kecskemét yesterday, and lost the game 4-3. It sounds like a good and exciting game but our team played very weekly. With a lot of shit passes and shots. Our last 3 games are 3 lost matches, 0 points and 10 given goals. Altough we given 8 goals on the first 10 (!) games.
    But we have to go on. The only positive thing that Újpest fans havent left the team. We were in a good number in the visitor sector altough it was a workday and 5 pm.
    Derby against Kispest Honvéd is coming..

Go Violas!

• Hi 1885!
    We also had a disappointing evening when we played in Ried yesterday.
    But, unfortunately, there was also the referee responsible for the defeat, who deprived us at least on goal!
    And there were further strange decisions, which where taken by the "man in black".
    The result, however, was Ried 2:1 Austria.

Good luck for your derby against Kispest - 3 lost matches in series are more than enough! ;)
    Forza Viola!

• Gute Nacht Soloviola,
    Its always bad and hard to accept when a referee makes too much wrong decision.. But i hope this year will be yours! As i see the tabelle its not random that Rapid and Salzburg stand there where they do. They have to focus on to Europe (unfurtunately FAK hasnt :(). Ried and Wacker arent too strong to stand in the same place in the end of this season. I guess Sturm can be the biggest rival for you in this year. So come on Austria! :thumbup:
    We have to win against Kispest, this 10th place is a shame for our club and fans. But in my opinion we have to focus on the hungarian cup. That is the only way which can get us to Europe next summer.
    So it will be an exciting year for both purple teams.
    Good luck for you too!

Forza Violas!

• Hy everyone,
    in this weekend one of our bigest rivals will visit us: Kispest Honvéd will come to Újpest.
    Its always an important match, doesnt matter where are the two teams on the tabelle. (now they are in position 7, we are 10.)
    The game will be on Saturday, start time is 17:30, but i suggest you at least one hour before that because tickets and the crowd.
    If somebody wants to come, but doesnt know how can he approach our stadium by public transport write me here or send a pm, or if anyone needs i can suggest a meeting point in budapest where we can go to the stadium together.
    This is the only one home game what i can suggest you in year 2010. Of course from the point of view of ultras/fans. ;)
    Let me introduce the Ultras Kispest with a picture and some videos:

a little pyro by them:
    [youtube]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

An almost whole stadium pyro by them:
    [youtube]

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

And maybe you remember Kispest was in Graz in year 2008 in the Intertoto Cup against Sturm:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

So Derby is coming soon. I hope our team's bad form wont keep away a lot of Újpest fans from this match.
    As i see you have the harder game in the Stiegl Cup. Good Luck for tomorrow Austria!

Alé Viola!

• Hy,
    amazing viola week: you have won with 4 goals, we beat Kispest Honvéd for 3-1. Important 3 points after 3 defeats. (almost forgot: in the previous Tuesday we have won against for Pápa 3-1 in the first game of the Hungarian Cup, the second match will be in december).

Our next match will be on Sunday against the 'number one' Videoton, they lead the tabelle, so this away game will be very hard for us.
    About their ultras: the biggest ultra and hool group is Red Blue Devils (RBD), which is evolving in a fast way, so nowadays they are one of the biggest fan club in Hungary.
    A choreo by them:

and a video from this summer, in Europa League against Maribor:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

Alé Újpest, Alé Austria!

• I was in Budapest this weekendl, that is why I visited the game of Ujpest against Honved. It was a nice game with the right winner, but afterwards it was difficult to get to metro station Ujpest Kotzpönt, because the bus was so full ...

• Im glad to know it TommyJohnson and hope this wont be your last visit here. :)
    And yeah, the public transport is always a difficult thing after our games unfortunately. And imagine, what can be when our biggest rival, Ferencváros is coming... Simply Chaos. :cursing:8)
    Oh and i changed my avatar: two stadiums, two trainers. The way to VICTORY.

Greetings from Hungary!

• Gute Nacht,
    Videoton Fehérvár-Újpest 1-0. The match was a good one, there wasnt a big difference between the two teams. We are at 'half-time', because this was the 15th round, and the Hungarian first league include 30. But every team will have 2 games yet before the big rest.
    So we played with all of the teams, and we can have a lack. Our team is just in the 9th position. Of course we knew it from the start that it wont be a too succesful year for us, cos Újpest had to sale the best players beacuse the lack of money. But we can see it from another point of view: our young team (average age is only 23!) can win over any team, so we have the chance on every match. And did a legend: winning over the biggest rival, Ferencváros with six goals at home.. Unforgettable. Thank you guys once again! And one more important thing: we are standing on the Hungarian Cup, which can be the only way to Europe.

So we will have 2 league games in 2010 yet. On this Sunday we will travel again: we will play against Gy?ri ETO. ETO had a good season last year, they achieved the 3th position. (We were in the 4th..). So they fighted in the Europe League with a lot of successes: they kicked out the FC Nitra from Slovakei, the Atyrau from Kazakhstan, the Montpellier from France, but the Dinamo Zagreb from Croatia stopped them.
    After this series everyone thought they will be in the first 3 positions in the league. Now, they are in the position 12. Really weird. Okay, they lost their best player, Tarmo Kink, who signed to Middlesbrough, but its a too much relapse by them.
    In this season we played a good match with them, result was 0-0. I wonder what will be on weekend.

Lets take a look for their stadium and fans:
    Stadium: Gy?ri ETO Park (16000):

They dont have too much ultras:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

And finally, congratulations for your win, lets catch Ried and Sturm!
    Forza Viola!

• ..Lost game again, Gy?r won 2-1. Our team played quite well, altough there was snow. After this match we are in a very shit situation. Now Újpest is the 11. on the tabelle, and only has 3 more points than the position 15. Szombathely. Our last league game in 2010 will be on Saturday against Kaposvár Rákóczi. Their team is a little team, but they are in the position 3., so a dangerous team will come to Újpest.
    In the second round we beated them in Kaposvár, the final result was 0-1. But if we look at our bad form, and their good form, it will be a really hard game. Hope the best.

They have only one ultra group, names White Wolves:

Against us in this August: (and thats their home number :))

And finally a pyro video by them:
    [youtube]

![/youtube]

I heard about your Derby.. But your choreo was great, respect!

Alé Viola!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!