• [
    Comments:
    - This season's best moment for us is clearly the legendary 6-0 win against our biggest enemy, Ferencváros, in our stadium. I'm sure nobody will forget that amazing game who could be there!8)

this game was so amazing. great support, super pyroshow and a big party in the sector.
    It was a crazy trip, i will come again nexst season.

• Yes Lerphat, it was unbeliavable. One of the best days in my life.. :)
    Im glad that you could come, and celebrate that legendary win over the greens. May I ask you in which sector were you?
    Nice to read that you will come again, i hope you will see at least such a great support as we did in that day, and at least such an awesome game as it was.
    Greetings from Hungary

• Lerphat, you made the best decision, I can only suggest the ultra sector for everybody who is interested about support and just about football.
    Danke sehr pantera, i will try to continue this topic in my own way, and any ideas are welcomed, what do you prefer here. I mean more pictures, more videos, more informations about fights (ustawka), more informations about our players or matches, or anything what is missing or less now. ;) You can suggest anything here, or in private message, I visit this site almost daily.

I have always wrote that we had an unexperienced, but really talented team. I wasnt wrong: Hungarian Youth(Under 21) National Team will play on the 39th Toulon Tournament. And this 24 members squad includes 6 Újpest players! Thats alot, and they have teammates as Péter Gulácsi from FC Liverpool, Balázs Megyeri from Olympiacos, or Tamás Kádár from Newcastle United. So our 6 young players, Róbert Litauszki, Bence Lázár, Tamás Egerszegi, Krisztián Simon, Zsolt Szokol and Tamás Tajthy will represent our club in this tournament.
    Here you can find the tournament's official page: http://www.festival-foot-espoirs.com/index.php

About Transfers:
    We had 2 players in this spring who were here from loan: Jarmo Ahjupera, the Estonian striker from Gy?ri ETO, and Ádám Balajti (who is in the Toulon-squad too) from Debrecen. It seems we cant sign them. Ahjupera played 14 times in Újpest, scored 8 goals and gave 2 goal-passes, which is a quite good stats within a half year. I'm sure Gy?r will ask too much money for him, and we wont be able to buy him.
    Who can come? There are gossips that we want to sing two players from MTK: András Pál and József Kanta. MTK leaves the first division, so their best players must leave the club. And we are interested about two players, who have already played in Újpest FC: Csaba Fehér from NAC Breda and Péter Kabát from Debrecen. Kabát can be familiar for you: he played in Austria for 5 years. He was in FC Kärnten, Pasching and Austria Kärnten too.
    Péter Kabát in Újpest jersey:

Csaba Fehér plays 5 years ago in the Netherland's First League, he played in Willem II Tilburg, PSV Eindhoven and NAC Breda. He played in the Hungarian National Team 41 times. And now, maybe he's coming to us.
    Csaba Fehér in NAC Breda against Villareal:

Well, this is the news around us, and dont forget, anybody can suggest anything here or in pm, every ideas are welcomed.

Auf Wiedersehen!

• Falls es wen interessiert:

Ujpest spielt in der Sommerpause ein Testmatch gegen Wr. Neustadt:

06.07.2011 Ujpest FC um 18:30 Uhr - laut der Újpest HP findet das Spiel in Bad Vöslau statt

außerdem gibts noch ein Testspiel - am 24.06.11 um 19h in Winden/See (?) gegen Mattersburg

A. G. A. B. - All greens are bastards

"...da brauchst nur mit einem grünen Fetzen wacheln und schon fangen die Hirntoten zu singen an..."

• Danke sehr HMF für die Informationen! You wrote it before Újpest FC's official page did!:P
    We will play with 6 quite strong teams in this summer, 5 foreign (Metalurg Doneck; Mattersburg; MSK Zilina; Wiener Neustadt and Dunajska Streda/Dunaszerdahely) and 1 hungarian (Vasas).
    As HMF wrote, we will play 2 times in Austria, firstly in Winden against Mattersburg at 24.(Friday) of June, and in Bad Vöslau against Magna at 6.(Wednesday) of July.

Hungary:
    I mentioned that the Hungarian National Youth (Under21) Team plays in France, on the Toulon Youth Festival Tournament, and 6 Újpest player represent us. On Thursday we could beat China on our first game, and 3 purple player could be in the 'starter 11': Zsolt Szokol; Balázs Balogh and Krisztián Simon. Final result was 3-0, so if we will win against Mexico, we are in the semi-finals.
    Here are all the goals and highlights here with the chinese commentator:
    [youtube]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

Our national team played yesterday a friendly match with Luxembourg. Hungarian players was unmotivated, and played really bad (I know its just a friendly game, and all of them wait the summer, but cmon, this is the national team!:evil:). Final result: 1-0 for us, the goal was scored by Imre Szabics, who plays currently in Sturm Graz but played in VfB Stuttgart, FC Köln, FSV Mainz and Augsburg before.
    You can see the only one goal here:
    [youtube]

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

Transfers:
    Péter Rajczi couldn't agree with Újpest FC's management, so he will leave our team. Rajczi is a 30 years old striker, spent 8 years in Újpest, played on 160 games and scored 73 times. In this season he played on 21 matches and scored 8 times. He played in the Hungarian national team 11 times.
    Köszönet Mindenért Rajczi!!!

One more thing from hungarian transfers. I dont write often about other teams, but this transfer is not an average one: Ádám Simon, who played in Szombathely was signed by Palermo, so he can prove his talent in the Serie A from the next season, which is a big step for a 21 years old hungarian boy. Good luck for him!

Österreich:
    I saw you lost yesterday in the last minute...:facepalmBut your rivals are Belgium and Turkey, you have to win against them, not Germany! Go for it!

This is all for now, have a nice weekend!
    Grüß aus Ungarn

• Gute Nacht,
    now we know who are coming up to the first league: Pécs and Diósgy?r. Pécs fell out from the first division in the season 2006/2007. Diósgy?r fell out in the previous season (when they celebrated their 100. anniversary, so it was a big shame for them). Now, they celebrated the come-back with 9000 fans, choreos and great pyroshow, check out:

[youtube]

[/youtube]

And this was my 100. post... :thumbup:
    Thats all for today.
    Good night everybody!

• Hallo Leute,

as I mentioned here (you can read about it in the post ->Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011), we were interested in 2 hungarian player, who have already played in Újpest. Now, they are our football players: welcome Csaba Fehér (previous club: NAC Breda) and Péter Kabát (p.c.: Debreceni VSC).
    Péter Kabát in Újpest jersey:

Péter Kabát's goal (at 00:12) against Ferencváros at 30 of April 2010:

[youtube]

[/youtube]

NAC Breda fans chant Csaba Fehér's name :) :
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

Hungary:
    Euro 2012 Qualifiers: Our national team played against San Marino on the previous week, and won 3-0. More hundred hungarian supporters were there, altough it was on a workday, Tuesday.

pyroshow:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

you can see the 3 goals here:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

Austria Wien:
    European League draw is coming soon, I'm sure you can't wait. Good luck!
    I'm really glad to say that Austria Wien's youth team(Under10) will come to Hungary in this summer (August 19-20) again! 16 teams will come from 7 different countries, here are the teams: Fulham FC (England); Rapid Wien (Austria), Austria Wien (Austria), Sparta Praha (Czech Republic), FC Brno (Czech Republic), Sigma Olomouc (Czech Republic), MSK Zilina (Slowakia), Slovan Bratislava (Slowakia), AS Trencin (Slowakia), FK Dunaszerdahely (Slowakia), Vojvodina (Serbia), FC Cluj (Romania), DVSC (Hungary), Gy?ri Eto (Hungary), FC Budapest I. (Hungary), FC Budapest II (Hungary).
    Unfortunately Újpest won't be there in this year. In the last Future Cup, Austria Wien fans (parents :)) and Újpest fans (parents) supported together for the purple wins. :thumbup:
    Some pictures about Austria Wien Youth team on the previous Future Cup tournament:

FAK against FC Barcelona:

Austria Wien and Fulham FC:

I hope 'viola-parents' and supporters will come in this summer again, with FAK flags and loud throat, as they did in 2010. :)
    Auf Wiedersehen!
    Forza Violas!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi, 1885,

thanks for keeping us updated :)

Mr. Feher, is he a relative to Miklos (what a tragedy...)?
    We had a similar case here in Vienna with a 15 yrs old boy during a Sunday game (don't know which club it was), in presence of his mum and his younger brother... also a Myocarditis following a flu... I made some terror at my boy's club then, cause some trainers put pressure upon the kids after injuries f.i., and following this incident, all kids had to bring new medical statements (which was no real issue before per contra to more professional clubs)... one should never resume sports too early...

Love the children's pics, thanks a lot, they are sooo cute, and for the story of parental fans supporting together... :love:
    very special is the picture of our kids with "young Ronaldinho"... the boy to the left reminds me of a famous picture of Mr. Sindelar...

Greetings to Újpest,
    v.p.s.
    _pantera_

• Helo pantera!

No, Csaba Fehér is not a relative to Miklós(RIP), simply their family name's are the same. Huh, that case with the 15 years old boy (Rest in Peace) could be terrible, he died too young... Poor family. :( You are right, those medical statements are really important nowadays. I hope the world won't have to loose more players, more great people..

Young Ronaldinho! :D Sometimes the kids made brilliant moments! Awesome passes, great goals and brilliant saves, altough they were only 10. I can only suggest this tournament for everybody (mainly the parents of course). Those who could be there experienced so many beautiful moments, on the pitch and over the pitch too. I remember Barcelona 'fans' sang their club-anthem at every Barca-game's beginning! It was such an incredible moment, altough I'm not a fan of Barca.:)
    The games were exciting, and everyone there was friendly. In this year there will be new teams, new faces, but I'm sure there will be awesome games again! Let's Rock Future Cup 2011! 8)

Finally a few pictures about nice moments from the last one:

Best regards from Budapest!

• The club was founded on 16th June 1885. Újpesti Torna Egylet is 126 years old today! Happy Birthday wonderful UTE!

H?ség, Büszkeség, Újpesti Csoda!

Happy Birthday!!!

Vivat, crescat, floreat, ad multos annos!!! :thumbup:

A. G. A. B. - All greens are bastards

"...da brauchst nur mit einem grünen Fetzen wacheln und schon fangen die Hirntoten zu singen an..."

• Offizieller Beitrag

This was sung for Cassius Clay (the only boxer who made me get up at 3 a.m. to watch a fight), as you can see, but you might like the lady in pink :D

[youtube]

[/youtube]

Congratulations to Újpest :)

v.p.s.
    _pantera_

• Hi Kommando Sperrbezirk,
    Unfortunately it seems no.. I tried to organise a trip for this day, but my supporter mates will work on that day (unfortunately it will be on a Wednesday :grml:). I'm really sorry about it, because it would be a great trip I'm sure..
    Greetings from Hungary

• Hello 1885,
    as you may noticed, todays drawing of the Qualification Rounds for the Uefa Champions League 2011/12 brought the encounter: Sturm Graz vs. Videoton!
    Will be a nice trial of strengh between the austrian und the hungarian champion :thumbup:
    Austria Vienna could even have hit the team from Ferencvaros, which would have been quite interesting and explosive as well, but this scenario remained to us spared (so far)... ;)

• As I know, there wont be Újpest supporter groups, but I'm dont have contacts with all of the groups, so anything can happen. Yesterday Mattersburg beated us 3-0.. I ddidnt watch the game, so I cant assess the game, but 3-0 against a Mattersburg which almost left the first league... 3 player of our teams has been injured, in a friendly game. Our coach (Géza Mészöly) says this is the reason of the big defeat, because he had to change the team in 3 places. Anyhow, we can glad that we wont meet any strong european team in this summer in EL or CL.

Hallo Soloviola! Yes, i watched the drawing in uefa's page! Yes, its a trial of strengh between the 2 nations's champion. Of course Sturm is the favorite, but Videoton will be able to make a surprise. And one more interesting thing about this game, mainly for Graz fans: the security guard is the same in Fehérvár which the met in Kispest in 2008... If you dont remember, they had a fight with them, you can see pictures in this video from 1:31:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

and another one:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

By the way Videoton... They signed our best player, Nikola Mitrovic, the serbian midfielder. We are angry, because Újpest FC's management said our target is keeping together the squad.. And now we lost Mitrovic, who gave 12 goal passes.. But we cant do anything, our club has financial problems.. (Its like if FAK would sell Junuzovic for Salzburg....)

After this 'tragedy', our club reduced the tickets: for example 'D' sector (Ultras sector) was 1500 HUF in the previous season, now will be 900 HUF (1 Euro 269 HUF). But I guess fans would pay more if they would be able to see a good team, instead of pay less for a worse one.

MLSZ (Hungarian Football Association) did the draw of the hungarian first league. We will start at home against Lombard Pápa, at 16 of July, start time is 20:00 (8 pm).The DERBY will be at 22 of october, but now we will visit first Ferencváros. You can see all of the autumn's game dates here, but warning, all the game times can be change!:
    http://ujpestfc.hu/index.php?p…inscore_ifheight_xdc_3019

Finally, to be honest, I dont know nothing about your EL-opponent, Rudar Pljevlja.. So only thing I can say is Good Luck! Viel Glück Veilchen!

FORZA VIOLAS!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!