• MLSZ(Hungarian Football Association) has made the decision today, that the whole 17. round in the first league and the Hungarian Cup games will be only in 2011 february. The idea came from clubs's owners.
    Hard 16 rounds behind us, with both unforgettable and difficult moments. This autumn's surprise was the serbian Nikola Mitrovic, who has joined to us in suumer. The best moment is clearly the home Derby with 6-0.
    Lets hope in a better spring.

Forza Violas!

• Szia 1885. En megytem a budapestre a augusztuson es kerestem az ujpest stadion.en kertem latom a stadion es a fanbolt. en megytem az ujpest-központ metro palyaudvara de en nem tudom hanyos busz megy a stadionra. en kerdeztem egy buszsoför (ö nem beszelni nemetül vagy angolul) :facepalm : hol van az ujpest stadion? (en nem tudom nev szusza ferenc van :rolleyes: ) a buszsoför nem ertni mit en beszeltek. ?( augusztuson en nem jol beszeltem a magyar nyelv. most kicsit több. akkor en megytem a westendcitycenterben. ott is egy (nagyon kis) ujpest-arusitöhely van. en vesztek az ujpest jubileummez :D en kerek latom egy ujpestjatek a 2011-en. harom evek ota en megyek a magyarorszagra ünnep csinalok.(bocsanot hogy magyarul nem jol van, meg tanulok)

köszönök a becsböl

hajra lilak

• Hy Viola per sempre!
    First of all, you are great, hungarian is a very difficult language (sometimes for hungarians too :P ), but i can understand your sentences easily, so dont worry about them.
    You can go to our stadium in a lot of way, from Újpest Központ the best way to go there is the bus number 30 or 147.
    Yes, unfortunately only few hungarian bus driver speak another languages.. And a lot of hungarian people understand english, but afraid to speak that..
    I hope you will continue your habit to coming Hungary, and if you will have any questions about Hungary or Újpest, or need help just let me know. :)

Hajrá Lilák!
    Forza Viola!

• köszönöm 1885.

milyen jatekek a szusza ferenc stadionon a 2011-en, es mikor?

en tudom: nem ferencvaros es kispest ellen. en kerek latom egy derby(vasas,mtk) vagy debrecen ellen vagy fehervar ellen.

• Yes, in 2011 there wont be Ferencváros or Kispest derbys in Szusza Ferenc Stadion, but as you wrote Debrecen and Videoton Fehérvár will come to us at spring. I would suggest you the match against Videoton Fehérvár, they are the number 1 in the tabelle now, and i guess quite lot of fans of them will come to us. I cant say a date of these games, because its not in the calendars, so we dont know when will we play the games. But i will inform you here when MLSZ (Hungarian Football Association) will public the match dates.
    Debrecen and Fehérvár are good decision, forget MTK and Vasas. ;)

Finally a little pyro to make this topic more colourful. 8)
    It was an away-game in Diósgy?r some years ago.

Gute Nacht Leute!

• köszönöm.

Es te, jössz kersz a becsre? latni egy austria jatek a 2011-en?

(most a angolulon)

we play against all teams in our stadium because we have only 10 teams in our league. austria must play better at home. we are the best awayteam in the autumn but only on the 4. place and 5 points behind the SV Ried.Thats not much but salzburg, sturm and rapid are also strong teams and they will get the championship too. i don´t know how the surprising team ried will play at the spring. Thats the big unknown. So i think there will be many good games to watch in the back round in our stadium (i hope so)

• Halo Viola per sempre,
    yes, i would like to go to at least one Austria match in 2011 spring, but it depends on a lot of thing.
    If i would go, I think i won't go alone, i know some people who would join to me. But we have to find a weekend, when Újpest's game and FAK's game arent in the same day you know. And a date which is okay for all people who would like to go. So its not easy, but i would really like to organise it.
    Yeah i know Austrian Bundesliga rules. And i follow you results, and if i have time i watch your games if i find a stream. (I saw for example LASK-FAK game, as I remember that was in october or maybe september? i dont know).
    I think its not Salzburg's year, Ried will collapse soon, so I guess your biggest rival will be Sturm or Rapid.

p.s.: jawohl, Fuzzy! ^^

• Hey,1885

We all know it´s sometimes very difficult finding or even organizing a trip to vienna for seeing our matches especially on weekends when Ujpest is also having a football match, but I´m quite sure you know that Salzburg,Sturm,Rapid, and maybe
    Fc Wacker Innsbruck are publicity magnets so there you and your friends (hopefully) will have the most fun watching our games and hopefully see a nice support from our fans :rolleyes:

here I´ve picked you the dates from these matches out (which are all in Vienna) ^^

Sk Sturm ,Tue, 01.03.11
    (Sk Rapid) ,Sat, 12.03.11
    Fc Wacker Innsbruck ,Sat, 14.05.11
    Fc Red Bull Salzburg ,Wed, 25.05.11

So I think this was the most important thing to say if you and your friends want to travel into vienna see us playing ;)
    Moreover I wish you the best luck and results for your upcoming games :!:

greez, and hope to hear from you soon !! :thumbup:

Der Stolz von Wien sind Wir !

Austria Wien - 1911

Austria regiert - Rapid kassiert - 0:3 Derbysieg !

• Hy Austria X Wien,
    Yes, and every people have their personal life, which sometimes can be bring important things to your life.. And there is another thing: so many people = so many 'wishes'. For example travelling by car or by train (i would vote to train 8)), or how many hours want they spend in the city, and make a "sehenswürdigkeiten" - sightseeing tour. :P
    And we would have the chance to travel for an away game for you too: Graz is quite near to the Hungarian-Austrian border.

So chances are given, we will see what can we do. :)
    Thank you so much to write me down the "most interesting" dates, unfortunately workdays wont be okay. So if we can go, there will be a match with a green-'enemy'. :thumbup: Or not a derby game, who knows? :)

Thank you everything once again, and the same for you too!
    Best Regards from Hungary

• Hallo Leute,
    MLSZ (Hungarian Football Association) made the calendar dates play in the first league, so as i promised, here is our calendar in 2011:
    I just share two home games which will be the best of our home matches:
    Round 22., Aprile 9. (saturday): Újpest FCDebrecen
    Round 30., May 29. (sunday): Újpest FCVideoton
    The punctual dates will depend on the TV channels's claims.

And one more thing: i took some pictures to my gallery about your Under10 team, when they were in Hungary this summer. :)

Forza Violas!

• Halo Leute,
    its only one day before Christmas, so i would like to wish you a Merry Christmas in the name of the Újpest fans. And later for sure a happy and successful new year!
    Ich wünsche Ihnen frohe Weihnachten im Namen des Újpest Fans.
    Viola Friends Forever

• Danke schön pantera! :)

Some infos from the previous days:
    ¤ we will go to an 'indoors'-tournament which will be in January among 19 hungarian football clubs. There are 3 qualifier round in 3 different weekends, and the final will be in Debrecen where the 3 group-winner and the 2 best second position will take place, and of course the host Debrecen. Újpest is in a group where are Szombathely and Pécs(Pécs is from the second league). We will play on 23 of January (saturday).
    ¤ our young player, Krisztián Simon maybe will sign a half-year contract with Feyenoord. The 19 year old winger spent some days in Rotterdam, and took part at some trainings.
    ¤ Zsolt Korcsmár maybe will leave us too, he spent the previous half year at Brann Bergen (Norwegian first leauge) and they want to get him, but some media speak about Lech Poznan and Racing Santander too.

Finally a picture about Krisztián Simon from the Feyenoord training:

• Halo Menschen,
    i just want to wish everyone a happy new year!
    I would say goodbye for this year with this video, which was one of the best Újpest goals in 2010:
    [youtube]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]
    See you in 2011!
    Frohes Neues Jahr für alle Viola!

Hajrá Lilák Mindörökké!

• Halo Menschen!
    More than one month since my last post. I hope all of you had a great start in 2011. :)

I heard about Dragovic left Austria, i hope somebody will be able to replace him.

Lets check what have changed around Újpest in January:

¤ as I wrote in december, Krisztián Simon, our 19 year old winger moved to Rotterdam, he will spend this half year in Feyenoord. TSG Hoffenheim wanted him too, they offered 700.000 €, but Simon did a promise for Feyenoord, and he didnt want to break his word. So Simon is in loan, and Feyenoord have an optional buy-out.
    ¤ our team-captain, Tibor Tisza signed to Sint-Truiden (Belgian first league). Our new team-captain is Krisztián Vermes, who is currently our only one player in the Hungarian national team.
    ¤ Its not about Újpest, but Hungarian national team: Hungary is in the position 37., which is the best position for us since 20 years!

Our choreo from 2010. february, from our first match at spring.

It says: "THE GOAL IS IN FRONT OF YOU, THE FANS ARE BEHIND YOU!"
    Trying it in German: "Das Ziel ist vor Ihnen, die Fans sind hinter dir!"
    I hope its correct and all of you understand it. :S

So, the situation is the same: it will be a hard spring for us, but we will be there and have to do our best!
    Kind Regards from Hungary

• Halo Austria!
    Maybe you recognised that i didnt write anything about Kaposvár, or about their fans. Its simply: you can find info, photo and video in this topic about them. So, lets see what happened in this week:
    At the beginning of the week we got bad news: our new team-captain, Krisztián Vermes got an awful injury during the training: he clashed with someone. It was already clear in the hospital: he has ligament tear, and he wont be able to play at least a half year..
    Tomorrow the Kaposvár was our guest, and we knew it will be a really hard game. They were in the position 3., altough they dont have stars, but they are not just 11 players, they are a team.
    Our starting 11 was incredibly young: Balajcza(31 Jahre) - Szokol(20 Jahre), Rubus(21 Jahre), Takács(27 Jahre), Kiss(24 Jahre) – Magos(18 Jahre), Matos(22 Jahre), Mitrovic(24 Jahre), Balogh(20 Jahre) – Lázár(19 Jahre), Ahjupera(26 Jahre).
    In this team there were two player, who played their first game in the league, so we can say, it was a very unexperienced team.
    The first half was a chaos: after 45 minutes the result was Újpest-Kaposvár 0-2. We couldnt believe what happened. But our young players wanted to win, and they did it: we won 3-2! Altough at result 2-2 one of our players got a red card. But our team didnt give up.
    They've showed us they can fight, fight for the club, fight for the crest, and fight for us, fans.
    I have to tell you about one of the 'debuts': Bence Lázár deserves a special mention. He had been called up in this winter to the first team, and he scored two goals tomorrow, on his first league match. He played bravely and was really dangerous. I hope he will often make us happy in the future, just as Barazite in Wien. So tomorrow was a nice day for both Viola fans. :)
    With this 3 points we are in the position 9., and we are all waiting for the continue.
    Finally a picture about the tomorrow's hero:

Hajrá Lilák!
    Forza Viola!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!