• Willkommen Leute!
    I will post here about Újpest FC's results, ultras and sometimes interesting things about the other hungarian clubs.
    Feel free to ask it here if you have any question about these topics.
    If you would like to come and watch an Újpest game I can help about tickets, or how can you get to the stadium etc.

Hajrá Lilák!/Forza Viola!

• Hi there,

Please keep also posting about fixtures!

I´d like to watch a match in Budapest someday!

Viola per sempre!

A. G. A. B. - All greens are bastards

"...da brauchst nur mit einem grünen Fetzen wacheln und schon fangen die Hirntoten zu singen an..."

• Hallo HMF,
    Trust me i will. ;)
    Im glad to hear it. I think the friendship between Austria and Újpest can be stronger, i hope it will be.
    I know there are quite many people between the Újpest fans who also like FAK.
    In this summer i was in a youth(u10) cup, where the parents of the kids Újpest and Austria support 'zusammen', altough they dont know each other songs. That's Viola Family..

Thats why id like to help anybody who want to come here.

• Hallo Hajrá !

It`s really a good idea to refresh the friendship between Ujpest and Austria Vienna. I don`t know how old you are, but when I hear Ujpest I`m always thinking about the „Easter-tournament“ in the Prater- Stadion in Vienna. I think they are exists till the beginning seventies, but I`m not sure about. There were playing the green/white of Budapest and of Vienna and of course the violets Ujpest and Austria. I visit this tournament in the mid till the end of the sixties. If I`m not wrong in the years 1965, 1966 and 1967 there were always at least 20.000 visitors. But later on there were maybe 10.000 visitors only or less in the end. On the first day green/white against violet means Feren.-Austria and Rap. - Ujpest. On the second day loser played against loser and of course winner against winner the „final“. I was at every visit „dreaming and hoping“ from the final Ujpest – Austria. Today, I want to be honest, I don`t know how often and who won the tournaments. It is really long time ago. I see how old I`m ! I like to hear that Ujpest won the derby this week 6:0 ! Hope that we `ll win 6:0 one day too, against the green/white smut. Greetings from Vienna and thank you for your infos about Ujpest (Hungarian is a difficult language for us I think).

• Hallo violettapache,
    Of course, here are some vids about us:
    1. A short mix against Kispest derbys:
    [youtube]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

2. On the previous weekend, match against Ferencváros: (u should watch from 5:00, there will be our choreo, which is about Újpest FC is 125 year old)
    [youtube]

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/youtube]

3. A video from 2006, against Fehérvár in the hungarian national stadium(Puskás Ferenc Stadion):
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

4. And finally our team's 6 goal against Ferencváros at the previous weekend:
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

I can post more vids if you are interested about our team or ultras.

Alé Viola!

• Hy Gugi!
    Good to read your lines. :)
    Im young, so unfortunately i couldnt be there, but i heard about the Easter-tournament, that could be awesome..
    There are brigads/fan groups in the Újpest Ultras who have friendship with a group in Firenze and Újpest fans are friends with Legia Warsaw ultras too. I dont know why isnt any connection between your and our teams fans.(at least i dont know about it, correct me if there is any connection now).
    I hope it will be change in the future, and i would like to do for it. Unfortunately, i dont speak well your language.
    Danke für schreiben deine Erfahrung. This wants to be: Thank you for wrote your experiences.
    By the way i agree with you, hungarian language is a difficult one, both the grammar and the pronunciation.

Gruß aus Újpest!

• Bulldogs: boss of the UVB has been a guest of Kossuth Rádió(one of the most popular radio in Hungary) today.
    He said pyrotechnik should be legal, and the fan card* is a silly thing.
    So... Pyrotechnik ist kein Verbrechen!

*fan card: in Hungary this includes a photo of you and all your data. You cannot visit a game without it, this system is only at Ferencváros and MTK.

• Hallo Leute!
    Es war ein ziemlich gut Wochenende für uns.
    I prefer the english if its not a big problem. :S

We have visited Debrecen, despite the weather (there are just rain since Friday..) there were seven hundred Újpest fans (it means the whole sector in their stadium..). It was a quite good game, result is: 1-1, which is not bad in the home of the champion. Our goal scored by Simek, it was simply amazing.
    /Szép volt Peti! :thumbup:/

The next match will be at home against Szolnok which is one of the new teams*. We will have to win!

And one good news for us: Ferencváros have lost their home game against the other one 'new team' Siófok. :nana:

*new teams: they were in the second league on the previous year.

• MLSZ(Magyar Labdarúgó Szövetség - Hungarian Football Association) has decided today: Újpest get 1 million punishment, and two home games without fans!
    Thats all because the derby against Ferencváros..
    Football is only for the fans.. And they give 2 matches without us??? Slags. :grml:
    Fuck off MLSZ!

• Virus, if you ask whats the punishment for Ferencváros, the answer is 1 million huf to pay for MLSZ. Altough they made a fire from our seats in our stadium, and they tried to get into the football court/course. And sure, they used pyrotechnik too.

• Guten Tag Menschen,
    some events from the hungarian streets in these months:

¤ A new hool group of Ferencváros unexpectedly attacked the Diósgy?r ultras after the Vecsés-Diósgy?r game. Diósgy?r fell into the second league this year, but they have maybe the best fans at country. So, there were just a few security men(because this match was just a second league game).
    The experienced Diósgy?r mob protect themselves and won. The fight was fair, and it was circa 3-5 minutes.

¤ From the Europa League qualifying matches: Viole Maribor in Slovenien attacked RBD(Red Blue Devils, the biggest ultra group at Videoton Fehérvár - Hungary) before the match, but the hungarians absolutely won this 'meeting.

About the Derby:

¤
    50 ferencváros hools broked into Újpest-Központ(where our fans always assemble) before the match, but there were all 'field supporters(it means they are friendly, they dont fight). When the Újpest hools have arrived there, the police were there too, so there were no fight.

¤
    Ferencváros ultras tried to fight with some Újpest fans on the metro line 3 after the match.

¤ 15 ferencváros 'fans attacked a 17(!) year old újpest guy, one of them cut off him with a knife. disgusting...
    (the boy is better now, but still in the hospital)

¤ 10 ferencváros ultra attacked 7 Újpest members before the match in Óbuda(20 minutes from Újpest, this is a neighbour-district), but the Újpest members won.

Thats all whats in my mind about the previous monthes.

Alé Viola!
    Greetings from Hungary.

• Gute Nacht meine Viola Freunden,

Maybe you know (if dont, you can see the things on the previous posts) that it was a game for Újpest without fans /sectors under lock/. But its not the truth. There were a lot of fans, just not in the stadium. They sing and clap and shout etc. for our team, for Újpest from outside the stadium. Dont you like it dear MLSZ? fags..
    And however, the team has scored in the 90. minutes and has won the game. Won for us. Thank you boys! (final result: Újpest-Szolnok 1-0)
    And respect for all who could be there and could support the team from outside!

Because this is Újpest
    . Without fans? No way...

• Gute Nacht meine Viola Freunden,

Maybe you know (if dont, you can see the things on the previous posts) that it was a game for Újpest without fans /sectors under lock/. But its not the truth. There were a lot of fans, just not in the stadium. They sing and clap and shout etc. for our team, for Újpest from outside the stadium. Dont you like it dear MLSZ? fags..
    And however, the team has scored in the 90. minutes and has won the game. Won for us. Thank you boys! (final result: Újpest-Szolnok 1-0)
    And respect for all who could be there and could support the team from outside!

Because this is Újpest
    . Without fans? No way...

:thumbup: Congratulations!

A. G. A. B. - All greens are bastards

"...da brauchst nur mit einem grünen Fetzen wacheln und schon fangen die Hirntoten zu singen an..."

• Danke schön, HMF!

Today, in front of the Ultra sector:

It says: "Was ist der Punkt/Sinne ohne Fans? oder Ohne Fans, was ist der Punkt/Sinne?"
    I hope its correct and you all understand it. :S

• Hallo Österreich!

This is a post about the street-events in Hungary again.
    In this weekend:

¤ ZP (Zöld Patrióták, a new group of Ferencváros) fighted with Armata (the biggest Vasas ultragroup) 10vs10, and the members are all under20(!) yo. ZP has won.

¤ After the MTK-Kaposvár match some(circa 15 from both sides) fans are met accidentally. But police arrived before any serious attacks.

¤ RBD(you can hear about them from the first 'Streets' post here) fighted with Gwa(Green White Army, biggest group of the Szombathely), and RBD has won in a fair game.

¤ And there was a fight between Zalaegerszeg and Gy?r fans. A group of the visitor Gy?r(i have no concrete info about which group did it, but i guess it could be the Infinite & Youth Unity) with 30 people attacked the UZ(Ultras Zalaegerszeg) in their own pub! The UZ had circa 40 members, but they have lost in a fair game.

• Good evening people!

Tomorrow we will play with ZTE in Zalaegerszeg. We got 1200 tickets, so i think the visitor sector will be on full. 8)

I think i should show you 2 pictures about ZTE, because with pics this post is not so boring. :whistling:

So here is their stadium:

And a pic about their fans:

Unfortunately i cant go to the game beacuse i will have an exam tomorrow.... i will be goin insaneee! X(
    After our match i will watch your game against Sturm and at the end of the Saturday i hope there will be 2 Viola WIN.

So come on, Alé Viola!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!