Bars and english groups

• Hello,

I just moved to Vienna and i'd appreciate some information of stuff I was not able to find:

1. Are there any bars in the city with public viewing of HOME matches for the viola fans?

2. Is there any english fans group online?

3. Is there any whatsapp chat group? (In that case german will be fine too).

Thanks a lot in advance!

• Hi Vio,

Welcome to Vienna!

It's not exclusive for viola fans, but every Betting office (Admiral, Tipico) will show home matches of Austria Wien. The Derby on Sunday will be shown also in the Champions Bar at the Vienna Marriott Hotel.

I'm not that firm for home matches, because when I'm in Vienna, I'm usually at the stadium to watch home matches.

There are some groups on Facebook, but mainly in German, I think...

Cheers, Hans

A. G. A. B. - All greens are bastards

"...da brauchst nur mit einem grünen Fetzen wacheln und schon fangen die Hirntoten zu singen an..."

• I appreciate it Hans.

Actually, yeah, I was looking for exclusive for viola fans viewing.

Since I am not a club member, I was not able to buy a ticket for the derby.

Could you kindly suggest me a good active facebook group for fans (even in german), all I know is the ost news.

• Hey Vio!

You'll get a ticket for nearly every game despite of the derby.

Just visit the stadium for making new friends.As i know,away games are shown normallx at the viola pub,directly at tve stadium. Try it there.

Feel free to come to the stadium on sunday. If you're early enough in front of the osttribüne,maybe you can buy a ticket from somebody holding it up. Otherwise,drink a beer at vioma pub,you don't need a ticket to enter before the match starts.

• Hi Vio,

It just happened that I would have a spare ticket for tomorrow, for the north stand, if you're interested to visit the match.

A. G. A. B. - All greens are bastards

"...da brauchst nur mit einem grünen Fetzen wacheln und schon fangen die Hirntoten zu singen an..."

• Hey Vio!

You'll get a ticket for nearly every game despite of the derby.

Just visit the stadium for making new friends.As i know,away games are shown normallx at the viola pub,directly at tve stadium. Try it there.

Feel free to come to the stadium on sunday. If you're early enough in front of the osttribüne,maybe you can buy a ticket from somebody holding it up. Otherwise,drink a beer at vioma pub,you don't need a ticket to enter before the match starts.

Bist deppert mit dem Handy heute in der Sonne - gar net amal so guat :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!