Beiträge von Camilo Francka

Thank you very much for your answers. Are very valuable for my.

Concretely, I want know what are your memories about Sindelar. What meant in the Austria Viena´s life? How do you remember the club´s fans?

This is all my friends. I hope know more about Austria Viena fans in my future travel to Viena (in july or august). I wish meeting personally.

Best regards from Argentina!

Camilo.

Dear friends of Austria Viena:
    My name is Camilo Francka and I´m Argentinian journalist. I´m realising an investigation about Matthias Sindelar´s life. His participation in austrian national team (fundamentally in the famous Wunderteam), Austria Viena and all details of his career and his life. In the future, I will write a book in spanish lenguage.

I entered in this forum/site for recommendation of one fan of Austria Viena. He recommended me that I read one post about Matthias Sindelar. This post is very interesting. Congratulation for the job.

In my book I want that appears the testimony of some Austria Viena´ fans. Fundamentally fans which know Sindelar´s history in the club. Can you help me in this sense? From what I saw, you are Sindelar´s fanatic.

Thanks for all. I´ll be waiting for answer.

Regards from Argentina.

Camilo.