Matthias Sindelar from Argentina

• Dear friends of Austria Viena:
    My name is Camilo Francka and I´m Argentinian journalist. I´m realising an investigation about Matthias Sindelar´s life. His participation in austrian national team (fundamentally in the famous Wunderteam), Austria Viena and all details of his career and his life. In the future, I will write a book in spanish lenguage.

I entered in this forum/site for recommendation of one fan of Austria Viena. He recommended me that I read one post about Matthias Sindelar. This post is very interesting. Congratulation for the job.

In my book I want that appears the testimony of some Austria Viena´ fans. Fundamentally fans which know Sindelar´s history in the club. Can you help me in this sense? From what I saw, you are Sindelar´s fanatic.

Thanks for all. I´ll be waiting for answer.

Regards from Argentina.

Camilo.

• Kurzfassung:
    Camilo ist argentinischer Journalist und möchte ein Buch über das Leben, sowohl auf als auch abseits des Platzes, vor allem natürlich auch über seine Rolle im "Wunderteam" schreiben. Ein ihm bekannter Austria-Fan hat ihm diese Seite empfohlen, und nun hofft er dass wir ihm so viele Infos wie möglich über Matthias Sindelar zur Verfügung stellen können. Er erhofft sich persönlichen Input und Kontakt . Offensichtlich kann er jedoch kein Deutsch, was die ganze Sache recht interessant machen wird.

@Camilo: "Schwejk Josef" asked what exactly you need, so I summarized your request in German. Hopefully people will help you. I'd like to, but I'm rather young and still learning about the glorious past of our club myself ;)

Kind regards from Vienna,
    Joshi

Meine Beiträge entsprechen ausschließlich meiner persönlichen Meinung und nicht der einer Gruppe.

• Thank you very much for your answers. Are very valuable for my.

Concretely, I want know what are your memories about Sindelar. What meant in the Austria Viena´s life? How do you remember the club´s fans?

This is all my friends. I hope know more about Austria Viena fans in my future travel to Viena (in july or august). I wish meeting personally.

Best regards from Argentina!

Camilo.

• Ich würde ihm ja uU einiges erzählen können, allerdings: meine Englisch-Kenntnisse ... :S

Snoopy!?!

I'm a rocker! I'm a roller! Right out of controller!
    I'm a wheeler! I'm a dealer! I'm a wicked woman stealer!

• Dear camilo
    I thank y for yr interest and your contact (yr private message).
    I was on a biz trip - please expect my reply beginning of next week ;)

kind regards
    Snoopy

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!